chapter 55

I was texting him before lunch period because he asked what I wanted to eat  right now and I honest didn't know because at first I wanted hibachi now it's a Fat ass bacon burger he was just a lil aggravated so he called the class was loud anyway I answer he say "Just say what you want for your ass get a biscuit this ridiculous " "just get what you gon get than cause ion want nun no more if you want me to starve I'll starve than " "I didn't say that so stop saying that shit what you wanna eat chicken wings, fries, your favorite salad,  pizza what ma what is it" .

"can we get hotdogs and chips" "igh yea imma order it so I can just go pick it up since it's my free period immw be right back and wait for you in my car igh?" "ok no onions " "I know be good" "boy get " he laugh as I was  hanging up he play all day. "so you and jay a thang now huh" dj say coming to sit in front of me on a desk I roll my eyes packing up my stuff not bothering to answer his questions."well I just hope you know this ain gon last forever everybody know what type of guy he is and it ain da good one but do you shorty" I smack mumbling "I hope youn think Justin a good one than cause uhn uhn" he laugh saying "better than jaylen nigga selling you dreams" .

"nigga is you inlove wit my nigga the way you tryna get me to stop talking to him is weird like go do sumn bye" he sit and look at me for a minute than get up leaving mumbling "you different " I left it at that knowing dis is probably only the beginning he's a well known dude in school while I am the opposite we know how this goes.But I'm willing to give him a try he's treating me well and I'm loving it.

After the bell rung he facetimed me I put in his airport he was smoking I say "in the school parking lot jaylen?" he nod saying "gotta pipe up every day " I shake my head watching him he say "mh mh what's wrong you seem mad or sumn baby" I shake my head saying "no everything is good I'm fine " "ion like that answer hurry ya hurt ass on though the time moving fast and I wanna kiss " I smile walking out some doors he say "you so beautiful shit crazy I feel like im not as pure as you or sumn like special your special " I shake my head saying "I'm not pure anymore you took my virginity jay and I'm ok with that and specialllll wats special bout me.." "you make me better and shit ian never had this before like this " "oh" he nod watching my face we hung up soon as I got in his car .

He reach out and grab my chin kissing me I put my hands in my lap looking down at em he chuckle mumbling " I got you doritos baby" I nod he pass me my 2 hotdogs and him the same. We eat and than talk as usual I say "I tell you stuff like this to not make you mad or anything just so we can have like an open floor and know everything so nobody else can come tell you sumn and it's a lie ok" he nod looking at me I say " dj said you not who I think you are and all this other stuff that I won't listening to and he kept going on about I said nigga is you inlove wit my nigga" jay say "see niggas too comfortable coming up to you gotta shut dat down real quick youn owe no nigga no conversation ight?" "ok" he nod to me while we sit and talk some more until lunch over with he walk me to my next classes holding my stuff while I text grandma on his phone telling her what we wanna eat tonight she making chicken and gravy with rice and stream beans and corn bread.

After school and practice which went ok and jay told Sean we was back coo we went back to grandma's deciding we'll stay the whole weekend well until Sunday because she host the Sunday dinners sometimes and it's her turn this Sunday so jay can't be there forreal but knowing him he gon make a plan to be close to me.we was laying in bed now watching old football clips while he played wit my toes I was on my phone texting my cousin my favorite one ofcourse.

He mumble "who is that" "my cousin  the one you met at the dinner last time" he nod and try to connect my toes together holding em I lean all the way on my back while he do so I say "jay what are you doingg" "shut up" I roll my eyes cutting off my phone I pick up his putting in my finger print Sean text *you coming out dis weekend * I tell him and he say ask him why I text back why and Sean say "muhfucka you caking right now " I smile and say "he is sean" and snap a picture of him playing with my feet Sean facetime us and I answer "hi sean" "hey luv" "chillout nigga " "nah nigga you chillout over here playing with feet and shit you going to the beach with us or not me an da guys going to see the trucks and shit" "ion know" he look at me "you wanna go" "I can't sean said it's just for guys but if you want to you can I know you wouldn't do anything or anything I trust you"

"imma wait " "so no" "ahhhhh you so smart sean" jay say I laugh him and sean talk for awhile while I hold the phone .