chapter 20

I smirk laying on him while he in his zone I rub around his stomach and chest and he look at me still smoking I rub his basketball shorts biting my lip he just look watching he ain't stop me so this is good I just wanna try it especially for him he's amazing he always pleases me and all I can give him is kisses back imma fix it stink. I rub across em again feeling him grow he hold the blunt in his mouth and pull his basketball shorts down a little making his dick hop out it bounced in my face I had to hold back from laughing I lick my lips and he blow smoke out looking I grab it from da base and kiss da tip before licking all around it I lick all its sides before sticking it in my mouth it didn't taste bad just really warm in my mouth he suck in a breathe watching me I suck him and stop looking at him while going for what I know you know you pick up a few things when you a good listener and I watched a little tutorial so imma try it I'm in the middle still going down all of it won't fit so I take it back out my mouth and rub my saliva down massaging it at da base he was biting his lip does it hurt I didn't use my teeth should I ask he hasn't said anything imma just keep going.

I put it back in my mouth still massaging the base and I find a rhythm I'd suck and massage it moving both my hands to get him right he was staring and I had slobber on my face a lil he rub my jaw and bring his hand to hold it and push in to my mouth a lil I holding open for him while he fuck my mouth I move my tongue flicking it around him  and back I keep jacking him off with this slobber all over my hands he stop holding his dick in my throat I look at him eyes watery he say " your pretty as fuck with my dick in your mouth baby" I nod and blow bubbles on him he groan pulling it out and I rub it in massaging him he watch me deep massaging it and groan some more I taste a lil sumn and smile I lick da tip playing with it with my tongue still stroking him he say "Shitt" and spurt his nut all on my face I laugh still stroking him to see if dats all I suck it being sure and he watch cracking his toes I stop and laugh he watch me getting up and licking my lips I go to the bathroom and clean up my face I hear him come in afterwhile and clean off his dick I walk out embarrassed now like I know I did it by myself but still I feel embarrassed he was finished smoking for tonight I go and drink my drink and lay down getting up under the cover to go to sleep he turn off the lamp after coming in and get up under the covers wimme and cuddle wimme from behind he kiss my neck and say "goodnight mama" "nightt" he rub my hip falling asleep in my neck. I just finished watching tv did I do ok is the question like he helped but like I need feedback.WAKE THE FUCK up nigga.

I grab my phone after spending 10 minutes thinking and watching a lil tv while he sleep in my neck cuddling me I get on my twitter reading tweets and threads I looked up mermaids and read I luv reading about them it's amazing but people are so close minded that they just really wanna believe it's just us and some dogs out here but I believe there's more to the story and everything he pull me closer and breathe in deeply in my neck I wait till he get still again before going back to reading after it hit 2 am I fell asleep putting my phone on the charger beside me .

Next day Saturday...

I wake up smelling food Sai dis nigga can cook lemme see cause it prolly just smell like dat I laugh to myself first I go brush my teeth washing it out with water and fix my shorts and shirt going to him he was in the kitchen with his basketball shorts on and no shirt cooking sumn I smile and go lay against his back hugging his stomach "wassup baby" "hii" "you hungry?" "yea" "good a real nigga finna put dis sausage in yo belly" I laugh "boy u kills me but what are you making" "sausage, bacon, and eggs " I nod "smells good" "mhm how you feeling tho" "what you mean " he turn from cooking the sausage and say "from last night" I push my face in his stomach hiding "I'm ok I didn't think you liked it did I bite you or sumn" "nah bae you did pretty good for yo first time I liked it a lot I promise" "thank you" "mhm mmm gime a kiss" I smile I grab the front of his shorts pulling him closer happily and get on my tip toes holding his shoulder and kiss him he hold my waist while I kiss him he pull back and look at me "bae you good?" I nod "yea why" "ion know dat kiss felt different " I shrug I just was tryna let you know it's up from here stink bout to be sucking da skin of dat dick but yea.

After we eat he gotta get dressed and go workout I watch I say "this early ?" "bae it's 8 am" "so" he breathe out and laugh "so imma be back and we gon go do sumn " "imma be back around 9:15 " "ok what are we going to do" "ion know you decide before I come back it's whatever you want " I nod and smile he turn around finished getting dressed and come kiss my head I was sitting in the middle of his bed "you leaving like right now?" "yea" he say laughing "I gotta stay here till you get back back by myself?" "come on you can go but you can't be moving around alot and playing just sit or stand by me" "ok lemme get dressed" "don't take too long it's just the gym"