"Oh shoot," I huffed, throwing my legs over the end of the couch, placing my own bowl safely onto the small coffee table. "Sit up here, I'll go get a towel," I urged, reaching down and lifting Mikoto from under his arms, placing him next to Shoto, where I had previously sat.

As I rushed towards the kitchen, I could hear Momo offer to give Mikoto a new bowl. The boy apologizing for spilling his food.

Reaching the kitchen, I surveyed the room for a loose dishrag, my eyes catching one that lay neatly near the sink. Walking to grab it, I grimaced, feeling slightly nauseous.

'Am I getting sick?' I questioned, quickly shaking the thought to the back of my mind, taking the dishrag in hand.

As I reentered the living room, I tossed the rag onto the spill, pushing it down into the carpet to gather the liquid that had already soaked in.

Seeing a new hand, my eyes glanced up, Shoto kneeling in front of me, picking up the small chunks of food that Mikoto had left in his hot pot, placing them into the now-empty bowl.

His sharp eyes quickly glanced up towards me, our eyes meeting for a moment before he looked away. A smile tugged against the corner of his mouth ever so slightly, but it was enough for a smile of my own to break out.

As the two of us finished cleaning up the small mess, Shoto followed after me as I went to put the dish rag into the sink.

Rinsing the rag out, I could hear Shoto dumping the small bits of dirty food into the waste bin, before coming behind me and placing the bowl into the sink, the cold portion of his body sending a light string of goosebumps up my side, while his warm side felt slightly uncomfortable.

Turning the sink off after rinsing out the bowl, I turned back around, pausing for a moment when Shoto's stare met mine. Feeling slightly nervous, I looked to the side, and back to him.

"What is it?" I spoke, his rather quick response surprising me.

"Somthing is wrong,"

Quirking a brow, I shook my head, "Nothing is wrong Shoto, I already told you I'm just tired,"

Watching me for a moment longer, Shoto's lips pulled into a thin line, his hand once again placing itself onto my forehead, only this time, he activated his quirk slightly, the cold temperatures feeling slightly relaxing.

Leaning into his touch, I could hear a small humm come form him, my eyes opening as I looked at him.

"Are you sure? You're acting strange. This isn't how you usually are when you're tired," He corrected, "Today you're reaction time seems a little slower, I also noticed that you barely even touched your food,"

Placing my hand ontop of his, I leaned my head into his hand more, "I guess I am feeling a little nauseous," I admitted, a small frown streatching acrossed my lips, "But I promise I was fine just a few minutes ago,"

Thinking to himself, He sighed, his mixed warm and cool breath brushing past my face as he did, the feeling somewhat oddly calming.

"I'm sure Recovery Girl has already gone to bed," He began, "It is rather late,"

Shaking my head, I let out a small groan, "I don't need Recovery Girl anyways Sho, I'm not sick," tried to explain, still firm on keeping his hand against my head, the migrain I had getting slightly worse as my eyes began to strain, "I'm just tired,"

"Either way, I should bring you to bed then," He spoke, his words almost sounding as if he were thinking out loud to himself, "If you get hungry later, tell me. That way I can make you something,"

Furrowing my brow, I shook my head once again, relucantly pulling Shoto's hand away from me as I did, trying to stand straighter as a way to further prove my point, "I'm fine. Besides, everyone was excited for this hot pot dinner, I don't want to ruin it because of something stupid," Waving him off, I turned back towards the living room, "I didn't even eat the stuff you gave me, so it would be rude of me to just leave,"