"What do you think I've been doing?" I said and he shook his head.

"On the lips" he said and I smirked.

"Nope"

"Fine by me! I'm not the one who has to pee" he said while chuckling and I pouted.

"Okay! Fine! I'll do it!" I relented and he beamed. "But, I have to do something first" I said and he looked at me in confusion.

"What is it?" He asked and I smirked.

"MRS. MATTHEW'S! KADEN IS HOLDING ME HOSTAGE!" I yelled loudly and he clamped his hands on my mouth while glaring at me. I heard thundering on the stairs and suddenly the door was thrown open. Mrs. Matthews came in with a angry expression on her face. She pointed at her son and he immediately let me go.

"KADEN NIKOLAS MATTHEW'S! HOW DARE YOU HOLD SKYLAR HOSTAGE!" She yelled while dragging him out of the room by his ear. He shot me a 'this isn't over look' before wincing in pain and following his mother out the door. I fist pumped in victory.

Someone laughed loudly and I spun around to come face-to-face with a smirking Gabriel.

"That was hilarious! Did you see his face?" He said while snickering. I giggled.

"Oh trust me, he's gotten me in far worst situations" I said while shrugging. "Karma comes back to bite you" he laughed and shook his head.

"Come on troublemaker, Eva's cooking breakfast" he said and I nodded.

"Does she need help?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nope, she loves cooking for people. The last time I tried to help her cook, she almost stabbed me with a knife. Now that I think about it, my wife's actually kind of violent?" He said when we entered the kitchen. I laughed and Eva scowled.

"Sometimes you have to be a little violent to get your point across" I said and Eva giggled.

"That's exactly what I told him" she said and Gabriel groaned.

"Crazy women" he muttered and I heard Kaden mutter a 'Amen'. Both Eva and I glared at them and they gave us sheepish smiles.

"The next time you wanna complain about our craziness, you might wanna make sure we won't be able to hear it" she said pointing the knife at her husband. He grinned but I noticed his skin slightly pale. "And remember, I'm pushing your kid out of me. So you better be nice or else Daddy's little girl will become Mommy's little princess in a snap of my fingers" she reminded him and his eyes widen. In less than two seconds flat, he was beside her, begging for her forgiveness. It surprised me how fast he got to her.

Were my eyes deceiving me?

I turned away from the couples intimate moment and looked toward Kaden. I put my hands on my his and tapped my foot.

"What?" He asked

"Apologize" I said and he shook his head. "Kaden" I warned.

"Men don't apologize" he said and I heard Gabriel chuckle.

"Real men apologize and know when their beat" he said while rubbing Eva's swollen tummy. "You, my baby cousin, have a lot to learn"

I looked at Kaden in victory. He scowled and stood up.

"Come on Sky, let's go" he said and I shook my head.

"We like Sky, leave her here" Eva said and Kaden growled. My eyes widen and I heard a low growl coming from Gabriel. I looked between the two cousins and it looked like they were silently communicating with their eyes. I noticed that Eva was rubbing comforting circles on Gabriel's hand that were holding her protectively.

I went to Kaden and smacked his head. He broke away from the staring contest long enough to glare at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Apologize" I muttered quietly and he snorted.

I heard another low growl.

"Kaden, apologize right this instant" I said and he shook his head.

"Why should I?" He said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Oh? I don't know? Maybe because you were rude to our hosts? And POSSIBLY BECAUSE YOU GROWLED AT A PREGNANT WOMAN" I hissed and he flinched.

I turned to Eva and Gabriel and offered them my sincerest apology before going to the patio doors and flinging them open. Before I closed the doors, I heard Kaden apologize and follow me.

I sat on the patio furniture and watched the leaves fall to the forest floor. I felt the seat beside me dip and I instantly knew it was Kaden. He grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers.

"I'm sorry" he whispered and a small smile appeared on my lips.

"For what?" I asked teasingly.

"For,once again, going all crazy ape on you" he said and I giggled. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed the knuckle. I smiled.

"It's okay, Kaden. I forgive you" I said and he smiled.

"Thank you, Doll" he said and I laid my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and we watched the leaves fall together.

〰〰〰〰

Eva's POV

I watched them with a smile. They reminded me of Gabriel and myself.

"She loves him Gabe" I said and he chuckled.

"You think?" He asked and I turned away from the window to scowl at my husband.

"You sarcasm is not appreciated, dear Husband" I said and he laughed. I walked toward him and he pulled me sideways onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put both hands on my tummy.

"I Love You" he said and I kissed his lips softly.

"I know" I said and he smiled.

"I mean it Eva, I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I'm glad that I have you and our baby" he said which brought tears to my eyes.

"Gabriel, I'm glad that you came into my life when you did. I'm glad that I have you and our beautiful baby girl" I said and he kissed me.

Together, we watched the leaves fall.

As a Family.