"No... I called her here that you both can tell your points and try to convince me" Batra Sir said casually and sitting on his chair.

"Even Param doesn't want her to stay here or be a part of this training."

"But he has agreed. "

"And I'm not. " He said while crossing his arms over his chest and Turned his face another side.

"And what made you think that I give a single bullshit about if you are agreed or not??" I snapped as anger surged inside me.

"Fine!!!" He said while dropping his arms then straightened his body and crossed his hands behind himself.

Fine!!!???

Nothing can be fine with him this soon.

" Sir... Being the head trainer of this training program I don't think that She deserves to be here." I snapped my face towards him.

"And why the hell is that, Sir??" I asked grinding my teeth.

"You couldn't even pass the task I had given to the recruits. She couldn't reach the academy at the told time,Sir. So it's clear. That she's not capable for this training. " He said turning to face Batra Sir and he looked at me expecting my defense.

"That's it?? Aren't you going to tell about your conspiracy that you planned against me??" I raised my brow at him.

"What conspiracy?? " He knitted his brows.

"C'mon Sir!! " I started sarcastically. " How come only I got trapped in that rope and no other recruit?? " I inquired and his face fell like a guilty, just for a moment as he covered up quickly.

"So this is your excuse?? That I conspired against you?? "

"Didn't you?? "

"No, It was supposed to be like that, for the person who would be ahead of everyone." He defended.

"Still, it's a hypocrisy against that person, no matter if it was me or someone else. "

" No. This is my style to check the ability of recruits And if you don't like it, You can simply just leave. Cause there's going to be alot of things like that in future. " He said stubbornly.

Can i punch him right on his  face and break his front two teeth??

What the fuck do he think he is??

Wait.

How would he look without front two teeth??

I stared at his face to make out my vision and could barely stifle my laugh.

Okay concentrate!!

I cleared my throat and looked back at him.

"Unfortunately, Sir. I will not. Because, I think you forgot to add in your instructions that one would be Dismissed from the training if failed to reach the academy by time. " I said with a daring smile.

"No I -

" You what?? " I asked provoking him knowing that he don't have any answer to that and he pressed his lips in a thin annoyed line.

I looked at Batra Sir who seems to be convinced by my words.

"So that's it, Shergill??!! " Batra Sir asked him.

But how can the lovely dragon live without spitting fire from his mouth.

"Sir,She's just giving excu-..... "

Thankfully Batra Sir was not in mood to listen him.

" Shergill, Cadet Monami Mahajan will stay and that's my final decision. You both may leave now. "

We noded and marched outside while passing each other burning glares.

We stopped as entered in the corridor and turned towards each other.
"You.... " We both said at the same time.

"I-" Again

"But-  " As again we said together Karan gets irritated and pinned me to the nearest wall while covering my mouth with hand.

"Shut the fuck up!! "

"Ammmmmm... Immmm..... Ummmmmmmmmmm"

I tried to speak.

"I said... SHUT UP RANISAHIBA!! "

He said while leaning to my face... My breath stuck in my lungs and heart started sinking

Go back go back.

I don't want to die at this young age with heart attack.

" Why don't you Let me live anywhere peacefully, why keep dancing on my head" He said all frustrated.

I pushed him back and came out from his grip.

"Not so easily mr. Shergill... I'm just loving it so. Nothing can satisfy me more them seeing you annoyed like this."  I smirked.

And Then, he made me know that how fast he is.

I didn't even realised when he pulled me into him and now I standing with my front colliding with his', my hands on his biceps and his, on my waist.

Fuckkk!!

He started leaning down to my face.

Stop!!

Stop!!

Stop!!

Else i wouldn't be responsible for my actions.

He strated moving his face while brushing his cheecks against mine. My face flushed red.

I closed my eyes as his closeness was weakening me.

I said stop you fucking clown... Else i will kiss the hell out of you.

What the fuck are you thinking Monu??Stop thinking wild!!

"So you wanna play right!! Fine."

He said while fanning on my earlobe with his hot breathes.

And suddenly pulled himself back. While I was still trying to register what just happened.

He gave me a smirky look then left from there.

                             ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Heyyy guys!! Hope you all are doing fine.

So here's the next chapter. Happy reading.

And Don't forget to vote and to Show some love in comment box.

See you all in the next chapter. Till then keep smiling.