❮ 𝐁 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐊 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍 ❯

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Maybe i'm not the person everyone
thinks i am.
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Someone told me.

Stay away from things that aren't yours.

But was he yours
when he wanted me so bad?~

Love at first sight is true they say, but why does it hurt as such, have you ever misinterpreted someone's kindness, for love? must've hurt the moment you found out that they were only being kind to you. Mishka felt her heartache, wiping the tears from her cheeks, finally Alejandro's voice calling out to her faded in the background of her anguish.

Running seemed like forever to the point she reached an unknown destination known by some, and ignored by the masses most of the time, the sight of the magnificent oak tree gave her a sense of relief, forgetting the sorrow in her heart for a brief second.

And yet again the breathtaking scene won't magically make the heartbreak disappear on thin air.

*Rustle*

*Rustle*

Snapping her attention towards the noise piercing the silent atmosphere, she relaxed upon seeing her sister in sight, a smile made it's way to her face, Lolita smiled back to her, as she continued to approach Mishka.

"Are you ok?, you seem like you were crying." The younger female inquired as her gold eyes shifted from the view, as they stared at the beautiful nothingness, "Hmm?, oh it's nothing." brushing off the question, Lolita hummed still not convinced though not pressing it further.

"You know we never get to hangout a lot." breaking the silence as Mishka peered over her sister, expecting an answer from the younger, "You're always busy that is, and plus they sent you overseas to study."

"So I must ask, what made you come home?"

"I was told to transfer here." as she said that, Lollita raised an eyebrow by the sudden turn of the situation, "I thought it was because you were stress back there." wanting to know more of the reasons why, and yet she must not waste anymore time.

"That too." she replied sullenly.

Mishka sighed looking at the ground then back to her sister, "To be honest, I can't do this anymore, all the burdens of the family I must carry, it's tiring." Lies

"Sometimes I just wish to be free from this lifestyle, away from the expectations and away from the family." She continued a sad smile gracing her face as she imagined a life away from the Samson family burdens.

'Maybe with Alejandro perhaps?, in a secluded cottage in the forest would be a nice change of scenery.'

Unknown to her Lolita beside her smirked as she adjusted the black leather gloves on her hands, taking out the silencer gun, readying it at the time to strike at her oblivious sister.

"That's sad." Lies escaped her lips, empathizing with the unstable state of her sister.

"Why don't we do, something about it?" she retort inaudibly with an un noticed eerie smile adorning her face. "What was that?" her sister turned towards her, only to be met with the metal tip of the weapon aimed on her forehead, a horrified gasp escaped her lips as she stared at her sister wide eyes, with fear and betrayal evident on her face "Lolita-"

"No hard feelings my dear sister." Pulling the trigger with no hesitance, the sound of a silent gunshot ringed in her ears, as her sisters body limped falling to the ground with a thud, laying there motionlessly.

On que footsteps approached and by the entrance, behold Alejandro in his glory, his green eyes fixated on Mishka's body laid bare at the cobblestone. "Oh good killing two birds in one stone, lucky me." Lolita declared sinisterly aiming the gun at his direction, now that Alejandro was presented before her.

A flash of betrayal flashed in his eyes, he was paralyzed on his footing, he pleadingly looked still not muttering a word, for he can't do so.

And in a blink of an eye.

Darkness took over him.

- To Be Continued

So guys this book is almost ending......
What do you guys think?

Like it may not be packed with unruly scenes but i hope you still liked it ^^

Thank you so much for reading and supporting this book!!

Sincerely yours, bearie sweet ~!♡︎