c h a p t e r_f o u r t e e n: unlike her

Emotions, as it was explained in science how this phenomenon came from, and yet he couldn't pinpoint why his poor heart was suffering, despite being the one who possessed it. Easy to control if you don't think about it much they say.

Bullshit.

Alejandro thought as he was cooped up in his room having a pity party from yesterday's occurrence, through his teary eyes he glanced at the bedside table eyeing the plastic bottle and contemplating whether to take one or not.

before resuming to crying.

sniffling and erratic breaths he wasn't trying to conceal as it was getting hard to silence it as time passed, concerning the other occupants of the manor, along with the green-haired male; ever since the other day, they have been hearing their son, sobbing in his room.

Making them wonder what could've happened.

Knocking softly as the sound of despair quieted down, "Alejandro are you ok? come on out now, you're gonna be late." silence, before the sound of shuffling and footsteps entered their ears. Swinging the wooden door, seeing as how he was ready to go, though his orange eyes, was red and puffy from the crying, "Are you ok?"

He nodded brushing past his parents with a solemn look.

Why can't she just appreciate me?!

Do I like her?

Well if so, she must too!, I am Alejandro Ares after all, I get what I want.

No, they always throw themselves at me.

Will she do that?

Tears glossed his orange eyes once more, as those thoughts circled in his brain, his pink lips quivered gulping the knot in his throat, as he tried to keep himself together.

"Goodness, Y/n! "Mira's eyes widen as she stared at her daughters friend in disbelief, "I know, I'm coming!" she grumbled as she marched downstairs seeing as how Andrea and her mother was gossiping with each other. They both turned their attention to her the moment she approached them, "Hmm?"

"Y/n, are you awakening your inner Knight?!" Mira gasped as Felix choked in the background, as he looked at the back of his daughters head in horror, praying that she didn't inherit her mothers nature. "What are you talking about." She demanded more than asking it, lowering her gaze unto her friend dangerously, to which the people there witnessed it, knows she is indeed a few steps away from becoming what they waited/feared her to be.

"So who's the lucky person?, I don't mind to be the opposite gender or the same gender." Mira clasped her hands together, as she smiled at her daughter. "Mom, you'll know soon." She beckoned as the older female Knight chuckled, "Very well, now go."

"you don't want them waiting." She teased, before looking back with a triumphant smirk to her husband.

Tugging Andrea's arm rather harshly as they both exited the vicinity, "What was that?!" Y/n hissed as they both entered the car, "God Y/n, stop being two faced and just act like it, no need to contradict yourself. "the ebony haired maiden scoffed. "For your information, I'm not like my mother, end of discussion." Raising her voice as she glared at both of her companions, "Ok we get it, now can we just hurry up?" Lollita sassed back not taking Y/n's attitude early in the morning.

Slamming the door shut as she marched towards the school with a scowl on her face, "Y/n, come on you guys make up." Andrea caught up beside her, as she gripped on the white haired maidens forearm. "Sorry." Lollita sighed as she stopped walking, looking at Y/n with a sympathetic smile, "You owe me ice coffee later." mumbling as she hid her warming cheeks away from them.

"Fine by me."

As they ventured towards the building just having conversations as per usual, Y/n giggled at what Andrea said, before her eye sights strayed on a sleeping form of a student. Normally she would ignore them, leave them to freeze in a cold morning with no thick cover on em, but the moment those familiar green locks she saw she stopped walking.

coughing to get her companions attention.

"Guys you, go on I'll catch up." She shooed them, as she went on the other way.

"Where do you think she'll go?" Lollita asked as she glanced at Andrea.

"Who knows, maybe throw a letter on Alejandro's locker, or stalk him, i don't know."

"Wow, what does she even see in him."

"God, you're so bitter."

Meanwhile the said girl, towered over Alejandro's sleeping form, as he slumped on the bench, with his bag serving at his pillow. she scoffed as she took of her jacket, putting it against his back, praying that it wont fly with the wind.

Brushing a few strands of his hair out of his face, as she cracked a small smile on her lips, upon seeing him so vulnerable, it just makes her want to keep him with her.

"Hmm." She hummed in satisfaction before leaving him.

- To Be Continued