❮ FILE_ONE ❯

Shifting awkwardly on the vehicle's seat as she glanced at the classy-looking man in the driver seat, he paid no attention to her whatsoever. You may ask what's the situation here?

Andrea was knocked out cold in her house at the moment, and won't be awoken anytime soon, whilst Lollita is already at the school grounds a little earlier than usual, leaving Y/n getting picked up by one of the white-haired friends' butler. "Ms. we've arrived." His velvet voice cut Y/n off in her inner monologue, she nodded, "Thanks", Y/n said softly before exiting the car, to meet her friend.

"Any news on Andrea?" Lollita asked, as Y/n approached the bench she was sitting on, "Yeah...no, she still passed out on the couch.", she said, the white-haired female hummed, as the atmosphere around them went silent.

Ahh yes, without the source of sunlight in their group, which is Andrea by the way everything goes silent after small talk.

"I have to go, see ya later!" Y/n scurried away waving her hand at the occupied maiden, she reciprocated the gesture as her face still glued to the book she was reading. Unbothered as she is so it seems, distracting the warm and fuzzy feeling inside of her, 'FINALLY'

Class started momentarily, Y/n tapped her fingers on the wooden table as she listened to the professor discussing the activity they were having. Having the urge to close her eyes just for a minute, until-

"I will now pick random partners for the project, she perked up at the sudden news, 'Really?!, so this means socializing with people' she whined mentally shuddering at the fact she have to talk to her classmates, due to her not being close with them, hence the difficulty communicating freely.

"Timotha and Michael"

"Tyler and Annika"

Complains and whines of despair filled the room to those who aren't partnered up with Alejandro or the people they wanted to be paired with. The professor paused, as he scanned the room warily, knowing that mentioning one name along with the green haired male, will cause a frenzy.

"Lastly Y/n and Alejandro." And that the room suddenly got quiet as their sights landed on the H/c girl. Her world stopped spinning at the moment in time, looking down on her desk as her heart started to stammer violently.

"Now go with your partners, as we wait for the felines to arrive" Felines?!she shouted at herself mentally, 'What are we even doing?!' thoughts circled on her head, oblivious of her partner for the project approaching.

"Y/n right?" His angelic voice made her snap her attention to him instantly, "Yeah" Y/n said in a quiet voice, scolding herself in her mind for making every scenario awkward.

"Well do you mind if I sit beside you?"

she nodded, "Sure I don't mind."

n e x t _ f i l e