❮ FILE_ELEVEN ❯

Stealing glances from then and there, feeling all giddy and excited for a Friday morning.

His orange eyes gleamed every time it met her, E/c ones." Alejandro." She called out to the male, after the bell chimed quickly stuffing his stuff into his bag, as he ran towards Y/n, almost tripping for not looking where he was walking. "Yes?" He asked, as he 'sneakily' snaked his arms around her waist, as they trudged outside the classroom, and oh it was a sight to be seen, Students gawked at the two of them as they headed to the hallway.

Upon taking notice of the crowd, she pried herself off him, he sighed still following the girl, Stopping at the locker she pulled out a small paper from her pocket, handing it to Alejandro.

"Here's my number." She stated as he took the fragile paper in his hand, cradling it with such care, "Really?!" He exclaimed happily.

"Meet me at Rikko Cafè."

Alejandro exe. has stopped working.

'A date?!'

"Are we going on a-"

"Yes, and I expect you to be there ok?" She mused with a smile on her face, "Of course." he replied feeling ecstatic. Parting from each other to his dismay, she then met up with her companions, who has yet learned the news in other words the gossip flying around Revance University.

"You're the main topic, again." Andrea nudged Y/n, "It's getting on my nerves."

"But it's to be expected." She replied now unbothered.

"Want to cut classes?" Declaring suddenly making Lollita choke on the cookie she ate, as she stared at her friend, "Woah! AHAHAHAHAHHAHA, now that's what I'm talking, let's go!" the ebony haired female cheered, as she scooped her choking friend in her arms as they made a bee line outside.

After school, the very excited Alejandro dashed outside the school grounds, feeling anxious for the meeting with Y/n on the Cafe, hoping to be on time, However earlier he can't see the maiden all afternoon. Catching his breath as he steadied himself by the wall beside him, fixing his frazzled state before entering the building.

Finding a booth where the girl would be waiting for him, and yet as he scanned the room Y/n was nowhere to be seen.

Maybe she was late.

Minutes turned to hours and eventually the sun had set, letting the dark night slowly rise. He exited the Cafe with a glum expression, checking his phone again and again, hoping for Y/n  to answer his messages.

But she never did; did she forget?

And before he knew it his tears finally cascaded down his eyes, taking his glasses off as he wiped his tears that stuck throughout his cheeks. "Excuse me?" A timid feminine voice, snapped him out of his stupor, looking for the owner of the voice, seeing as she lent him a pack of tissue paper, "Here." he took it muttering a thank you under his breath.

Wiping his blurry eyes and wet cheeks, putting back his glasses on as he can finally see the person properly. His breath hitched upon laying eyes on one of the beautiful girl he had ever seen.

Someone that's not Y/n.

That is.

n e x t_ f i l e