c h a p t e r_t w e n t y_t w o: class fight

Silence had never been so loud, specially inside the Knight household, when in the face of problems its resolve either in violence or ridicolous ammount of money to shut a persons mouth up. An unhealthy way of fixing an issue, But it gets the job done.

"Y/n I've tolerated a lot, and this?" Felix sent a hard stare at her daughter, disappointment was all over his face, taking advantage of the situation, where Mira hasn't returned home yet. Not meeting his gaze as she stared at the carpeted floor, "Come on Y/n I thought you were different from your mother!" He yelled aggravatedly before heaving out a breathy sigh, "Y/n please just because your mother allowed you to do whatever you want doesn't mean I do." he said in a more softer tone.

"I am still your father, are you listening to me?" He asked seeing as how unresponsive his daughter was. "You're such a hypocrite dad." She deadpanned now raising her head high to meet his gaze, as Felix raised a brow at her taken aback by her response.

"You killed people in the past, just for mom to spare a mere glance at you."

"Now stop acting like a saint, because you're no different than me." With no hesitation on her voice, calling out her fathers offense. He froze in his spot with wide eyes, fear washed over his facial features upon looking who was behind his daughter.

"Y/n dear, what's happening?" Mira's voice spoke from behind her, caressing her daughters hair softly, as she trudged to where his husband stand. "Oh nothing much, just me and dad talking." She said.

"Y/n you're too kind." Mira cooed at her daughter as she pinched her cheek softly.

"But I heard everything."

"Felix you're telling our daughter to ignore the girl who's a threat of her relationship."

"And you have the nerve to scold her when you yourself did much more worse than her."

"Don't feel sorry Y/n, what you did is right." She praised the wrong doings of her daughter as if it was a normal achievement a person can do. "Of course." She replied with a smile, leaning back of the chair giving her dad a look of pride in his glum expression.

The bell chimed, never had it been so pleasant in the ears to the students, as they shuffled quickly to leave the classroom. For the weekend is right around the corner, and they wouldn't want to spend much more time in the schools premises.

Y/n was now left with a few people in the room, consisting her group of friend, Alejandro and Timothy and a few unnamed students. Harsh footsteps clang to the marbled floors to her direction she paid no attention to it whatsoever until a hand suddenly connected to her hair, yanking her harshly from where she sat.

She yelped in pain, as she was now on the floor glaring daggers at the preparator, the people around them got silent and some started to videotape the whole incident.

Knowing it will lead to a catastrophic event.

Tessa lunged herself at the maiden once more, a cat fight had finally occurred, the students passing by stopped to watch the fight. Pulling her blonde hair harshly as she bit the H/c maidens arm, Lollita took a book and smacked it on Tessa's forehead making her stumble back away from Y/n.

She let out a pained groan standing up to prepare herself to launch at the maiden again,only to be pulled back by two people, Alejandro and Timothy.

Tears suddenly streamed down the blondes eyes, pointing accusingly at Y/n. "You!"

"Because of you she's nowhere to be found!" She screamed with such anger in her tone.

"Me?, what are you on!, who even are you anyways?!" She answered back with the same hard glare on her eyes, as she looked at Tessa. "Oh stop playing dumb, you know what you did!" She cried desperately clawing her way to the maiden as she on the other hand looked at her with concealed amusement on her E/c eyes.

Her companions stood beside her with the same energy but different insights to the situation.

"What is the meaning of this?!" A booming voice from the crowds made the girl stop from getting away from the tight grip that was on her forearm. "Students go home now." The teacher shooed the mass as they let out collective groans and complaints about wanting to see more.

Leaving only the people in the classroom, the cause of the whole ordeal.

"Tessa, what now?" The teacher asked with a disappointed tone, "It wasn't me but her!-"

"You've done enough please just get going." She silenced her from speaking further. An obvious scowl was painted on the blondes face, "Let go of me will ya?!"She screamed before leaving the classroom still fuming in anger. The teacher then turned to Y/n with an apologetic smile, "I apologize on her behalf, my daughter is a little handful at times, please don't take much of her action at heart."

Y/n nodded letting out an inaudible scoff, 'Pathetic.' She thought rolling her eyes once the teacher was out of sight. "Y/n are you ok?" A frantic voice called out to her, she looked at Alejandro with a nonchalant face, before turning to his friend. "Were you hurt Timothy?" Feeling dejected by her being ignored.

I mean who wouldn't when he didn't go to her side and went to that girls side instead, The  bitter feeling coursed through her. "Yeah I'm good." The male in question fumbled in his words, in the presence of Y/n and the feeling of suffocation from his friends glare, "That's good." She went up to his side pecking his cheek.

"I'll see you on Monday." And that she left as her companions followed her, brushing past Alejandro's shoulder paying no mind on the sadden expression sent her way.

- To Be Continued