c h a p t e r_t w e n t y_n i n e: new student

Days had passed ever since the rooftop confrontation, and yet Alejandro seemed to distant himself from Y/n, well she doesn't seem to mind it, due to the fact she didn't try to talk to him. Amidst that fact, she is clinging to her thinning line of patients and sanity, from Alejandro's silent treatment.

The universe might have punished her for how she treated him.

That aside a transferee is the talk of Revance University, not only for her prominent and appealing background but for her ethereal beauty, which Lolita possessed but compared to the new student, she has a cold exterior, thus making her unapproachable. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧, the heir of the Samson brand, an intelligent and beautiful girl and to top it all off, the older sister of Lolita.

"God! Why does she have to be here!?"Lolita exclaimed frustratedly, wanting to pull her hair out and strangle her sister.

Yes, they are related, but she loathed her sisters' existence to the core. 

"You hate her that much huh?" Andrea asked nonchalantly, Y/n sighed, as she took a sip of her cool beverage watching as her friend threw a rage fit, "Yes, I do." she groaned glaring daggers at the back of her sisters head, that was sitting a few tables away from her and her friends.

Her sights strayed on Alejandro's form walking towards the table where, Mishka was occupying along with some students assuming it was her newly made friends. As it turns out she was more approachable than her sibling. Surveying at their little endeavor in hopes for the male to spare a glance at her or two, to her dismay he didn't as he and her was enjoying each other's presence.

Feeling her lips quivered as her eyes tried holding back tears, the sinister glint it held, was nowhere to be found as it was all masked with sorrow. "I hate your sister too." She announced  staring at the wooden table numbly sipping her drink,"Ohh?,is mr. lovesick moving on from you~" Andrea amusingly said addressed towards her friend.

"Fuck off, he's just being friendly towards her."

"Quit lying to yourself, she's the girl in the picture with him, is she not?"

Meanwhile on Alejandro's side, his cheeks was now hurting from smiling a lot as he and Mishka conversed, never once has he felt this way towards Y/n, and yet the lingering guilt was all he felt after ignoring her.

a little enjoyment and freedom away from her is a good thing, maybe.

Love game intuition, play the cards with spades to start

And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart

- To Be Continued