c h a p t e r_t w e n t y_f i v e: kiss

Looking at the disarrayed Alejandro, he was noticeably trembling with unwanted tears streaming down his eyes behind the clear lenses. Y/n raised a brow looking disinterested.

However, her other self was ecstatic seeing her effects on Alejandro.

"I said I love you, why won't you believe me?!" He slammed his hand at the wall beside her as it didn't faze Y/n. Heaving out a breather as she rolled her eyes irritatedly, "I know." Lifting his chin so they meet eyes, Hope glimmered in his orange eyes, 'Pity' 

"Then why do you keep neglecting me!?" His voice now wavering, as he looked down from her gaze, feeling butterflies go haywire in this uncanny moment. oh how badly she waited for him to sound so desperate, Not counting his confessions past few days.

"Because I like you too." Pressing a longing kiss on his lips, leaving the green-haired male to stand there and process the whole ordeal, "I've always wanted to do that." She mumbled against his lips.

"Please don't stop pursuing me, Alejandro." 

"Give me time to think about being in a relationship." She proclaimed, before pushing him off her, she trudged towards the door to exit the storage room Alejandro had pulled her to.

Meanwhile Alejandro touched his lips still in shock, heat rush up to his face as he tried not to squeal from happiness.

'Wait did she say she likes me too?'

'I knew it!, after all she just needed time to realize her true feelings for me.'

"I saw what happened." Andrea bellowed crossing her arms over her chest upon seeing Y/n came out of the storage room, she stopped beside her with a smirk, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, what did he do now?" Both now walking to a certain direction towards the cafeteria where they meet up usually, "The usual I guess?, he confesses his love, nothing new." She recalled the occurrence throughout the week, obviously leaving out what she did earlier, it could be a surprise no?, "Wow that guy never give up." Her friend whistled.

[ So you like someone?, how could you betray me like this!? ]

[ Time Skip.... ]

Whistling a tune under her breath as Andrea drove out of the neighborhood where she dropped Lollita, stepping on the brakes as quickly as she could to stop the vehicle as a person was almost hit seeing as how she stopped in the middle of the road.

Infuriated as she unbuckled the belt around her body as she stepped out of the car to give the person an earful of her, not until a familiar face had stopped her from doing so. "Tessa?" She said as Tessa was sobbing on the ground, looking up at the girl as her eyes were puffy and red from crying, "What-" was all she can muster.

"Get in the car."

"No."

"I said get in." She demanded the girl as Tessa hesitantly stood up from the ground to enter her car.

"What were you doing?!" Andrea said there was an obvious distress in her tone, "Why did you stop?"

"So I wont kill you!"

Driving to a nearby parking lot to talk to the girl properly before turning back to the quiet Tessa beside her.

"Tessa, you know i hate it when you won't answer me when i ask you."

"It's non of your business!"

"You're in my car, so it is my business." Glaring at Andrea as she said nothing, grasping on the handle of the car trying to open it, only for it to be locked.

"Unlock it."

"No answer my question first."

"Open it Andrea."

"No!"

"Fine! I wanted to die so obviously i stood in the middle of the road, there happy?!"

Tessa looked on the ground refusing to make eye contact with the girl, seconds passed that seems like an hour, silence engulfed them both. Andrea out of the blue hugged her as her shoulders were tensed by the sudden action she did, "Don't say anything, just let me hug you please." The girl pleaded as Tessa felt her eyes gloss once more with tears as she returned her embraced.

- To Be Continued