c h a p t e r_e l e v e n: crave you

Closing the metal door of her locker, as she made eye contact with familiar orange eyes, waving in his direction as she smiled at him kindly. His Adam's apple throbbed, as he saw her figure, but of course, the kind heart he is, he reciprocated her gestures, although the brief action of her made his heart do a backflip.

And that he saw her walking away, as that action made his heart twinge,' won't she address the intimate rendezvous', he pondered quietly saddened by that.

Thinking about it, he never saw her face a few days back, after the party.

"Alejandro?" That voice he froze as he looked at the person, feeling her hand grasp his forearm, memories of that might flooded his brain, on how she touched him in the right places, how good it felt being under her. He won't admit but he was craving it, knowing that the night they spent together would be buried in the deep crevice of her brain, seeing as how she hasn't mentioned anything about it.

"Yes? "He stuttered as he looked at Y/n, "Are you ok? you seem off." He stared at her concerned E/c eyes, different from the eyes he had seen.

"No, I'm fine."

"Let's go to class together?" He rubbed the back of his neck out of habit, she raised an eyebrow quiet surprised by the sudden behavior change from him. Alejandro stared her not noticing how much he was holding his breath as he waited for her response.

"Sure."

"Shall we?" Red hue creeped unto his face,upon realizing that they have been staring at each other.

"Alright!"

Sneakily climbing unto the tree as it led to the roof of his room, Alejandro cheered in victory as he made it safely to his bedroom. Plopping down on the bed as he started at the ceiling, recollecting the memories of the night before.

Quiet guilty of the fact he left her alone in an unknown place, at least the thing he can do is be with her upon she regains consciousnessAftercare maybe? Would she want that? Or she prefers to be left alone?

'Gosh i read too much books.' He pondered.

Standing up as he made his way to his bathroom, removing his shirt as he scanned his chest and his neck littered in love bites and purple hickeys, tracing the marks she left on his body. A smile made its way to his face, closing his eyes as he imagined it was her touching him instead of himself.

Opening his eyes as he quickly made a bee line to the entrance of his door, locking it making sure nobody barges in. Alejandro opened a drawer from his closet, quickly pulling out a flesh light, before making his way back to his bed.

"Alejandro Ares?" Breaking out of his trance upon hearing his name being called, "Huh?" Looking at the professor confusingly.

"I said say present upon your name being called."

"Present." He muttered quiet embarrassed as he heard his classmates laugh at him,without him noticing it was Y/n's direction he's been staring at for some quiet awhile.

Walking the hot school hallway with a tight turtleneck on, quiet regretting his poor decisions, but wanting the certain girl to look at him. Seeing how much the clothing that's putting torturing him, hugged his fit body perfectly in every angle. 'Why not suffer?'

"Alejandro what the fuck are you wearing?" Timothy said while looking at his friend, "Pretty ain't it?" The said male boasted flexing his body. Oblivious of the looks that's been thrown his way, "It's hot in this shirt, I know." He said seeing as how Timothy wasn't impressed by him.

"Why wear it?"

"Secret."

- To Be Continued