❮ FILE_THIRTEEN ❯

Almost close to the heaven he deserved, and yet a measly photo ruined it for him.

Alejandro pleaded and asked for Y/n's forgiveness the moment she confronted him about it. A picture that contains Alejandro and a familiar figure, laughing at a booth at the Cafe, Though she's in denial of the person's identity, she can't lie about the fact she was jealous.

Why does the world hate her so much, the moment Alejandro was all wrapped up around her fingers, a bitch decided to come back and graced him with her presence, and now look at that.

Giving him the cold shoulders as a punishment as she mingled with his best friend.

Timothy made sure he heard their conversations to make him think how she enjoyed his company rather than him. "Timothy, do you take the bus after school?" She asked rather loudly enough to make Alejandro hear her, "I do, why?" the male in question listened to their conversation of course.

He reluctantly sat beside Y/n's companions who wanted nothing to do with him, they ate their lunch quietly still stealing a knowing glance at him, and their friend.

"How about I give you a ride home." She insisted, Andrea heard what she said spat out her beverage, "Oh wow, why does he get to ride, in her car before us?" The ebony haired girl whispered rather obnoxiously to her friend.

Perking up from the new information, he scurried to her side with a hopeful look, "I need a ride too, our driver is out of town." Paying no attention to him whatsoever, as she continued to converse with Timothy.

He huffed finally fed up, gripping on her forearm as he yanked her out of her seat, Timothy stood up ready to help the girl, but as he was about to go near them Alejandro stopped him. "Don't follow us." He demanded as he glared at his friend as he continued pulling her outside the cafeteria, ignoring her cries from his tight grip.

"Alejandro what the heck?!"

He instead of answering he pulled out a pocket knife from his blazer as he aimed it on his neck, but seeing as how the tip of the blade caress his pale skin, a shiver ran down the girls spine.

Feeling lightheaded as she stood there staring at the male, "I'm going to kill myself if you continue to ignore me!" He declared, pressing the metal harder to his skin.

"Fine do what you must, may I remind you that if you pass away, Timothy will take your place, as my."

"Lover." She taunted eyeing him with hostility, before he dig the blade deeper to his skin, she'll be quick enough to stop him, she's not that heartless.

His once distressed state vanished in a snap, as he now started to cry, Once again.

"Shh now now Alejandro, don't do something you can't finish, or I might do it for you." Taking the knife from his grasp, slipping it inside her uniform pocket, as she hugged him by his waist.

'So easy to break.' she scoffed inwardly, still feeling Alejandro's tears on her shoulders as she held him.

n e x t_ f i l e