c h a p t e r_e i g h t e e n: charades

[ Quiet pathetic acting that way, can't say I'm not praising you for your efforts Alejandro, keep up the good work~ ]

He contemplated as he once again received a letter from an anonymous person, crumpling the paper in his calloused hands, hoping to was a foul prank from the people who resent him dearly. "Another letter?" The purple-haired male mumbled beside him, huffing in response as his pride spoke for him, Timothy sighed as the game of charades continued.

"Come on now Alejandro, what did I do?" He asked pleadingly towards the male who didn't want anything to do with him at the moment in time.

"I thought we already talked about this!"

Alejandro was sobbing silently on the side of a random staircase as Timothy patted his back in a comforting manner, "Will you stop!" The green-haired male swatted his friends' hands.

"Are you ok?, Alejand-"

"Oh stop acting like you're a saint, you like the attention she's giving you." His friend accused Timothy as looked at his friend, feeling offended by the claim he made, wiping the a-strayed tears from his sleeve.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know i like her and yet here you are stealing her away from me.", Alejandro stood up glowering at his friend, "I would never do that to you!"

"Fine then."

"Stay away from her." Alejandro looked at him with a smile, "You would do that right?"

"Of course you would, you're my friend after all." Timothy was beyond devastated upon hearing his friends statement.

"Sure." He responded listlessly.

Hastily walking towards his first class of the day, not bothering to address his issues with a friend of his, as the feeling of betrayal lingered in the back of his head. Problems with relationships can it be romantic or platonic has been an issues people dealt with lately, for instance Alejandro and of course Y/n.

Never been in their years of friendship they have been awkward and silent with each other, not one spoke a word. Painfully silent, Y/n sighed as she reached for the door handle only for it to be locked, glancing warily at the driver, Andrea eating chewing gum as she was scrolling on her phone.

"Do none of you know communication is the key." Lollita bellowed, flipping another page of the book she was reading, "What is it do you guys want to say." Demanding for them to speak up. "I'm not one to be the friend that disapproves your relationships but, what the fuck?!"Andrea mused glaring at Y/n with such accusing eyes.

"I thought you guys don't mind me liking Alejandro!" The girl in question responded, as confused as she was.

"Y/n that's not what we meant, our main concern here is, there are a lot of rumors regarding the relationship you have with Alejandro."Lollita explained calmly, making both of her friends intimidated by her unusually kind words.

"Shouldn't you not be degrading her by now?"

"The point is the rumors following you is nowhere pleasant." Ignoring the remark Andrea made as she continued, sputtering out the sugar coated statement, with a bitter taste in her mouth.

Caused mostly by lies.

"It's my life though." she said through gritted teeth.

"I know Y/n, just please be careful."

Her infuriated eyes softened, "Guys I get it that you wanted to protect me but, you know~~~~" Poking Andrea's side as this made her friend whack her fingers to stop the agitating action.

"Fine whatever, you and your freaky way of dealing stuff." Grumbling under her breath making Lollita laugh whole heartedly at the annoyed friend of hers.

"Ok enough of this, we need to get out of here before the bell chime."

Both of her companions stared at Lollita with nervous looks.

"Actually school already started almost an hour ago."

- To Be Continued

I find being poked agitating, is it just me?
ⁱthank you guys for supporting this book ACKKK!!! Like baes i see you~~<3

ヘ(.^o^)ノ\(^_^.)

Thank youuuu!!!~~♡︎