c h a p t e r_e i g h t: persuaded eventually

"Why are there a lot of shopping bags on the floor?", Y/n asked as she was on her way to exit the house, her mom shrugged before smiling.

"Nothing, now go to school you'll be late!~"

Pushing the H/c out of the door as she tried to disregard the bad feeling after seeing her mom act all giddy in the morning. "Well well, you look ravishing today." Andrea commented as Y/n entered her vehicle, "Indeed!" Lollita inserted throwing a thumbs up at her way, "You guys are weirding me out." Y/n said rolling her eyes playfully.

As the day passed by quickly the class was dismissed, and a number of students rushed out of the establishment due to a party being held in a few hours, which gave them a good amount of time to get ready.

"Y/n~, are you excited?" The ebony-haired maiden asked the said female, beside her who was currently praying to god, that her theories weren't true, "About what exactly?" Asking coyly as it made their other companion scoff in annoyance.

"It's so pathetic seeing you contradict the question."

"When you already know what she's talking about." Lollita deadpanned at the girl as it made her taken aback by her sudden statement, "Apologies if that offended you." She then said quickly cutting Y/n from speaking first.

"I'm not going end of discussion!"

Finally arriving at the L/n residence as Andrea parked her automobile, Y/n then bolted through the door hopefully to lock herself in her room on time. But the moment she enter her house a pair of arms snaked through her waist carrying her to the living room, as she tried her best to squirm from the persons hold.

"Dang it!, Dad why?" She said as she glared at her father who was smiling apologetically at her, "Y/n don't anger me and go to the party." Mira said in a serious tone, as Y/n lowered her head staring at the ground. Hands cupped her cheeks as it made her face her mothers smiling face, "Now now, don't be like that just attend this party once and I won't force you anymore, ok?"

"Fine." she replied, as it made her friends who was accompanying her cheer beside her mother.

"Now let's find you an outfit shall we?" Lollita pulled the maiden out of the sofa and towards upstairs, As the other female stayed behind having their own conversation, passing time by quickly.

"Andrea dear, come here!"Mira had called her daughters other friend before she can follow her companions, "Yes?"

The older Knight then pulled something from her pocket a small zip lock back, that contains unexplainable contents, handing it to the awestruck maiden. "How?" She asked staring at Mira who gave off a prideful aura, "Make sure to put this in her drink, just to loosen her up a bit, ok?"

"Don't overdue it though." She advised the younger female in front of her, who held a determined expression, "Roger that!"

- To Be Continued

Guys! Please keep in mind that the characters in this story is 18+ above of age.

Hope you guys enjoy this story ^^
I'm so grateful to have you here, please don't forget to take care of yourself!

Just know I'm so proud of you♡︎