❮ FILE_FIFTEEN ❯

Breathing heavily as she tries to stay calm, preventing herself from marching up to them, and rip them off each other taking notice of her state, her friends patted her shoulder comfortingly. Andrea enjoyed the whole drama nonetheless, "Y/n I know you want to do it, no one stopping you~" She taunted pressing her buttons more to the brink of losing the battles of her wits.

Lolita continued on soothingly comforting her through silence.

Standing up, as the chair scraped on the marble floors, she walked towards Alejandro and Mishka. "Alejandro, let's talk." Her perilous tone caused shivers down his spine, he peered over his shoulders, to look at the crestfallen Y/n, who was looming over his form, the people around their table stopped talking momentarily to gape at the scene.

The said male stood up taking ahold of her hand, before leading her outside the room.

They walked together in comfortable silence until they reached a secluded area, Y/n faced him with tears streaming down her E/c, "You and Mishka huh." She scoffed despite the salty waterworks now cascading down her cheeks.

His face softened as he reached out to wipe her tears away, "Y/n we're just friends, nothing more."

"Let me remind you Alejandro, you are mine, whether we're official or not, you belong to me." She declared moving closer to him, he stepped back instinctively, in results to him having his back pressed at the wall.

"I'll let you out on this one."

"Don't press my buttons further, or else." She murmured, pressing her lips on his own, his orange eyes widen at her actions, not forgetting about her confession for him, it made him lightheaded, as the butterflies in his stomach once again went on rampage.

Caused by this girl name, Y/n.

"Alejandro?" A soft voice called out to him, and before them is a teary eyed Mishka, pushing Y/n off him as he looked at the said girl, "It's not what you think."

And just like that she ran the other way without any words, Y/n smirked though it faltered quickly when Alejandro, ran after her.

Leaving the girl into her own.

"Fine then guess i don't have to be nice after all."

"Alejandro, i need your help." Timothy said as his voice was frantic, "Of course what happened?"

Placing the unnamed bottle in his hand as he looked at him, "Please, help me hide this."

"It was you?"

"I swear I was told that Y/n would love me!"

"I didn't mean to kill her." Whispering the last part as tears trickled in his eyes, his friend scrutinized the bottle in his hold as Timothy's voice faded in the background as he was in his little own world.

"I'll take help."

"Thank you, thank you so much Alejandro!"

"One one condition."

"You, stay away from Y/n."

n e x t_ f i l e