c h a p t e r_t w e n t y_t h r e e: caught 4k

'I'm so bored.' the same statement circled in her train of thought, Y/n had done everything her mind had told her to, Heck even listened to her parents' advice and their unique love story for the hundredth time.

And now she lay in her bedroom staring at the bland ceiling.

Her stomach then rumbled an idea popped inside her head.' Eh, I'm too lazy.' she pondered reasoning with herself, then silence. 'Dang it.' Due to sheer pressure from her thoughts, the said girl is now in her mother's vehicle parked outside the grocery store to buy some snacks that weren't in their pantry at the moment.

Heaving out a sigh knowing that there was no backing out now, mostly because she didn't want to waste the time of her driving for nothing, so might as well just give in to temptations. 

However, the moment she stepped out of the car, a feeling of being watched welcomed her, goosebumps arose through her skin as it made her be wary of her surroundings.

Despite feeling guilty for following the girl, Alejandro felt deprived only to see her during the weekdays, for every minute of his day the maiden had lingered in his mind and he is slowly loosing into the depth of insanity. After seeing her figure disappear in the establishment, fixing his cap as he soon then followed her, keeping a good distance of course.

His heart stammered upon seeing her on the aisle, unaware and oblivious of him.

Upon scanning the goods in the shelf Y/n gave the suspicious person that trailed behind her a side eye; Turning her heel to where he was, bumping on his shoulder to which made him jolt suddenly. He bowed apologetically excusing himself as he placed a hand on his chest, feeling the heat crept up to his face he smiled hazily.

Finally leaving the deserted side of the store, he then scan the area for Y/n. Seeing that she is nowhere in sight. He panicked only to be pinned by the wall once, his body felt stiff as he faced the preparator, his breath hitched at the person in his vision.

It was Y/n.

Based on her expression she isn't near amused by the male, Yanking the cap of his head as he looked down refusing to look at her, for this reason, she raised a brow before putting her finger in his jaw, forcing him to look at her eye to eye. "Alejandro Ares, didn't think you'd be the stalker type." She taunted with a straight face, mistaking it for fury, Alejandro's eyes glossed behind the clear lenses of his square glasses.

He got into his knees holding her hands close to him, "I'm sorry, please don't hate me." He cried holding her hands close to his lips kissing the back of it, as tears continue to fall from his eyes.

"I love you Y/n, and I just can't take it anymore I need to be with you please, don't hate me." He pleaded at the maiden who just stared at him, with a neutral expression.

"Hate? oh Alejandro, do you really think I'd forget what you did, back at the party."

"Does that ring any bell?" After hearing her reply he sobbed muttering apologies to Y/n.

"I'll do anything, please forgive me, I didn't mean to!, just return my love."

"I don't know what I'll do without you." Quirking her interest, as she leaned closer to him, he felt a bubble of hope sparked inside him, upon seeing her smile. Genuinely at his approach, or confession.

"Anything~?"

"Anything at all, my love." He stated confidently, the feeling of pleasure coursed through her once again upon seeing him in such a vulnerable state just for her. "Ok." she said patting his head like an owner of a pet at some sorts, He stood up engulfing her to a hug wiping his tears from his cheeks, "Does this mean you're mine?"

"no."

"besides you creeped me out." Covering her mouth stifling out a giggle, his once happy demeanor turned glum, "I thought-"

"Prove yourself to me Alejandro." She said cutting him off.

'Let's see how far you'll go, for my love.'

- To Be Continued