c h a p t e r_n i n e t e e n: informations

Tension with your own demon, is something some people suffer on a daily basis, whether be it good or bad just because they are demons, but that doesn't just mean they meant harm right? A train of yes and no thoughts had been tormenting a specific individual, throughout the day, "Y/n stop glaring at Andrea." Shaking the back of her head.

Her eyes narrowed at her friends, huffing in annoyance as she turned the other way, "I wasn't." she corrected with a pout on her face, "Eww, stop doing that." Andrea continued, still her eyes focused on the road.

"Now don't be mean." The white-haired maiden scolded her friend, "Talk about favoritism!" She chided in distress, pressing the pedal harder as the pace of the car, started to go faster, and knowing Andrea, she's known to be a reckless driver, mostly told by her mother.

Both of her companions gripped the leather seats, as Lollita kept on ranting to the driver to stop at once, thus Y/n started to laugh like a madman enjoying the ride. "Bye guys, thanks for the ride as always drea!"She waved before turning the other way skipping on her way to her house.

Opening the door as she entered the Knight's residence, with an unruly smile on her face she ventured farther to find her parents. "Dad!" She called the first parent that came in sight, he looked up from his phone with a warm smile, "you're back, how was school?"

She plopped beside him with a groan emitting from her lips, "Tiring as usual." He hummed as another form emerged from the stairs with sparkling aura surrounding her, "Oh, is that my favorite daughter~~" Mira chimed happily.

Going beside her engulfing her to a hug, to which she leaned unto her mother feeling the comforting warmth. "You don't have to stress school too much just enjoy it, because whatever happens you're already enough as it is, and we are proud of that." Stroking her H/c locks as she said it soothingly.

Comforting words that she never received from her parents, and now she is happy to give all her love to her daughter, plus her husband.

Y/n pulled away from the hug, as she smiled at both of her parents.

"Well I did learn a new discovery." She mused with an excitement lingered in her eyes, "Is it normal to look at someone you may or may not like, is in distress and well it felt a little pleasant."Rubbing her neck sheepishly as Felix beside her felt his heart drop.

"Really?!" Mira gushed shaking the youngers shoulder, "Yeah." She muttered quiet unsure if it was a good thing or not. "That means one thing, secure that person to yourself and do what you must, to acquire them with all your might."

"Even if it meant to dirty your hands."

Y/n will love me
Y/n will love me
Y/n will love me

She will be my lover

She now love me thank you universe

His hands now sore and shaking from writing three pages that contains the same contents, as he desperately hopes for his manifestations to work.  He smiled in content as he stared at his work, with a dreamy look on his eyes as he envisioned their future together, euphoria spiked his nerves as it gave him a pump of adrenaline.

A paper cascaded down the notebook he was holding, he looked at it in confusion he didn't put the paper there. Unfolding the folded note a chilling feeling made him froze in fear.

[ Oh what do we have here?, keeping secrets from me now Alejandro?~~ ]

- To Be Continued