❮ 𝐎 𝐔 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 ❯

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
When is a monster, not a monster?
Oh..when you love it.
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

"Does he really live here?!" An excited voice rang through her ears, as the maiden kept rambling nonstop about a crush she had, the sole reason she came back from abroad she used to study.

Rolling her eyes as she held the phone with trembling hands, tempted to throw it across the highway, "Can you shut up now and let me finish?"

"Oh ok"

"Go to Rikko Cafè, you'll meet him there."

"Alejandro?!"

"Yes."

"How are you so sure about that?" Mishka asked with skepticism laced in her voice, "Oh well, he's probably not there anymore-"

"But you said-"

"-if you continue to waste my time."

"Now go."

Days seems to pass by quickly as the death of the daughter of a well known family shook the whole city from the unknown cause of her passing, As everybody mourned for their lost loved one as the others pitied the family. Lollita thought otherwise, sitting down beside the tombstone of her sister as she drank wine from the bottle, "You know Mishka everything was suppose to go as planned, you and Alejandro fall in love with each other."

"But Alejandro of course, chased after her instead-"

Pausing mid sentence as she noticed a figure approaching her form, a frown made its way to her face as she glared daggers at the person, "What are you doing here, Alejandro?" The male in question motioned the flower bouquet in his hand as he placed it on the grave of her sister, "I came here to pay my visit."

"You have no rights to say that."

"Just because you failed to kill me doesn't mean I won't respect the death of your dear sister, Lollita."

"May she rest in peace."

"Anyways, no hard feelings yeah?"

"I don't want to be an enemy of my girlfriend's best friend." Emphasizing on the word 'girlfriend'  as she never had too much urge to swipe the smirk plastered on his face, "Don't be a stranger now." And that he turned the other way, walking away from the seething female.

5 years later.....

Walking down the aisle with a smile plastered on her face, seeing the man of her dreams stand in the altar.

But the moment the mahogany doors open, people around her gasped in horror as she made her way to the platform, for they see before them, is a bride covered in crimson red substance they assume is, Blood.

And on her left hand, a decapitated of a girl whom some people known as Mina.

Such a gruesome sight to be seen, specially for a bride.

Dropping the head casually as it came rolling on the floor causing the people to screech in terror, racing out of the church, only a few stayed that knows the whims of the knight family.

To her defense, the woman was still but hurt about what happened to her friend's unfortunate ends. And her bad energy was ruining such a perfect day, so she has to be taken care off.

Arriving in front of Alejandro, he smiled lovingly as he gazed at Y/n.

Finally the ceremony commenced.

"Should anyone here present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace." As if time paused as people looked around to see if someone dares object. Alejandro however didn't need to look around as his eyes met dull golden ones, a staring contest between the two.

Daring her to do something as a twinkle of glee glint in her eyes seeing how Alejandro was glaring at her. Fortunately no one made any movement hence the wedding continued.

"I, Alejandro Ares, take thee, Y/n Knight, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and there to I pledge thee my faith."

"I, Y/n Knight, take, Alejandro Ares, to be my wedded husband."

"You may now kiss the bride."

[ Now Playing ]

( 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑴𝒆 )

₀.₄₀ ───────────── ₃.₄₀

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▐▐▐▐▐

Don't blame me, love made me crazy, if it doesn't you ain't doin it right.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

⌨︎ 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐘 𝐎 𝐔 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐏 𝐘 ? ⌨︎

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛