c h a p t e r_n i n e: under the influence

Grimacing in discomfort as Y/n stared at herself in the mirror, not that she'd admit it out loud, but seeing the red silk dress hug her figure, made her feel powerful as if she could conquer the whole party because of the look.

Seemingly checking herself out oblivious to the eyes that were sent her way, either from being proud or forming arousal, either way.

A whistle broke her out of her trance, as she peered over towards the person, "So what do you think?" Y/n asked nervously.

"Perfect, image of mine!" Mira squealed as her partner clapped his hands together, and tears of happiness streamed down his cheeks.

"Beautiful."

"Ethereal."Lollita breathed out as her heart pounded against her rib cage.

Checking at the time Andrea's eyes widen, "Enough of this, we should get going now." Ushering the two maidens as they both scurried over to get ready one last minute to fix any malfunction.

before going over to their friends automobile, Andrea and the H/c maidens mother shared a look before she entered the vehicle.

"Please tell me you didn't-"

"Yes I did, got a problem?" Snapping back at Felix as he sighed in disappointment.

As they arrived at the venue Y/n stared at the mansion as her anxiety slowly build up, "Hey, it's alright I'm here with you ok?" Lollita reassured the maiden upon sensing her discomfort, she then nodded stiffly before exiting the car.

"Guys you go first, I'll meet you there with the drinks."

"Ok."

Marching towards the establishment hearing as how the music got louder and louder and an uncanny scent lingering around the place, indicates a party is happening alright.

Holding unto the white haired females hand out of instinct, before entering the place, seeing as how sweaty and drunk students crowded the place, to which they struggled on venturing inside without bumping into one of them. "Finally took you guys awhile." Andrea scoffed as they just arrived at the secluded area, "Here." Handing them a red cup, eyeing the beverage suspiciously, as it made the ebony haired female conscious.

'Shit, does she know?', drinking her own beverage as she eyed Y/n warily.

Sighing in defeat she chugged down the contents of the red cup, gulping the liquid as she made winced at the bitter aftertaste, handing Y/n a lemon, as Lollita smiled.

Taking the yellow fruit in her mouth, to wash up the bitter flavor, wincing at the sourness, What was in that drink?" she laughed, Andrea shook her head before handing her another one, to which she took without hesitating. A few more cups or so, she was now feeling like the room around her was spinning, with her visions felt like she was in a dream like state at some sorts.

"Here another one~" her companion slurred, "No thank you." She said chocking on her own words, looking anywhere for a familiar white haired maiden, "Lollita?" She called and yet the said maiden didn't came into view.

Sluggishly approaching towards the number of people dancing, trying to compose her figure as she felt her body become hot and bothered for every step she takes, until then. Someone had snaked their hands around her waist, as they pulled her to their chest, as their hips moved with the rhythm. 

Peering over to the person, seeing Alejandro and due to her intoxicated state she didn't get to process the whole situation properly. And yet she smirked at him teasingly, "I didn't think you'd be the type to party mr. Ares~" she cooed with her slurred words, Alejandro felt his breath was took away from how breathtaking the girl looked in his arms.

"Y/n." He muttered still his eyes was maintaining eye contact with hers, thinking that the person was someone else, yeah...someone else.

"Oh?~, you're getting excited I see." Feeling a his erection on her rear, slowly grinding, he let out a sudden moan. Feeling her press herself in his body, shakily his hands made its way to her hips as he guided her, whimpers spilled out his mouth as the girl hear his cute noises despite the music blasting. Giver by the fact he's moaning in her ear.

"ngh, Y/n." 

"Fuck."

Y/n grasped his wrist as she led them to where the stairs was located, prying away from the number of sweaty students, as they now made their way on the second floor. Opening a random room as she led Alejandro inside, locking the door behind her, finally all alone now, as she eyed the male in front of her she smiled. Privacy, finally.

He gulped not expecting the whole ordeal to escalate into something really really intimate. Before he knew it, their lips are now interlocked, she pushed him at the bed, getting on top of him, feeling his hands caress her thighs under her dress, she smirked against his lips, as her tongue explored his mouth earning moans from the male.

breaking the kiss as they both panted, a string of saliva was connected to both of their lips.

He then looked at her lustful eyes as he muster the courage to say before everything circulated more further, "We can't do this, you're not in the right state of mind." he breathed out, knowing how much he wants it.

"Don't worry, I'm feeling peachy." She giggled before pecking his lips, "Weren't you the one that started it in the first place?" She purred as her finger traced on his clothed chest, "But-" He was cut off by her slipping her hands inside his shirt as she caressed his chest, He whimpered, feeling her hands pinching his nipples.

"Y/n~" he said in a low voice, as he was grinding against her.

Tugging his shirt as he immediately took it as a signal to take his upper clothing off, leaving him half naked. Leaning towards him as she pressed butterfly kisses on his jaw, down to his neck, slowly sucking on his skin as he throw his head back, for her to have more access allowing her to do whatever she pleases.

Marking him as hers seeing as how his chest is now littered in hickeys, hearing his melodic moans only made her excited. "So pathetic." she smirked biting his flesh softly, which made his grip on her thighs tightened softly, not to hurt Y/n.

"Alejandro don't worry I'll take care of you." she mumbled against his skin.

"Please."

"Y/n, I want you. "Alejandro replied completely drunk by lust, pulling her close to him for a kiss, "Please." He murmured against her lips, Feeling the girl smirk against his.

- To Be Continued

Okkk imma stop here, HWHAHAHAHHA
I'm gonna leave it to your imaginations, since I'm not good at writing NSFW stuff yet.