c h a p t e r_f i v e: liar liar pants on fire

Two days had passed before weekdays had resumed once more, Y/n spent it with her family and friends in hopes that it'd help her forget the certain green-haired male. Although it's still a work in progress she can't help but feel anxious at the idea of going back to the university.

"Y/n, your friends are waiting outside," Felix said, knocking on the door of her room, instead he was greeted by silence, knocking once more as he called her a little louder.

Again no response.

Meanwhile, the female inside was cooped up in a cocoon blanket trying to shield herself from the outside world, "Guess you don't love your dad anymore, do you want me to leave, Y/n?" He used the most effective technique in his book, "The Gaslight", hearing shuffling from the room he cheered victoriously.

Mentally obviously.

Opening the entrance of her room with a scowl adoring her beautiful features, "Happy now Dad?" She said obvious spite in her tone, he smiled cupping the female's cheeks, "Yes, now go you'll be late." He then giggled before leading Y/n, down the stairs and outside.

And because of that, hence why she is silent ever since morning, it made two of her companions creeped out/concerned about her behavior. "Y/n!, stop being too quiet, it's unsettling." Andrea whined dramatically, earning a few eyes curiously look over their direction.

"Y/n, is something bothering you?" Lollita asked in her usual plummy tone, her E/c wandered somewhere in the room, catching the eyes of Alejandro, looking away in disdain closing her eyes.

Forget!, a word that she chanted in her head as it made her friends confused about her sudden

Catching up on the maiden, they both raised a brow, "Really? That guy again." Andrea said infuriated by this behavior of hers, what did he do to make her act this way?, she question to herself glaring at the person.

"Is he the problem Y/n, did he do something to you?" The white haired maiden pointed at the direction where Alejandro was in, "No it's not him." she replied confidentially, "Oh." the ebony haired female said, beaming proudly with pride, "FINALLY YOU MOVED ON!" she shouted...rather loudly, dying down the voices of the people around them, as they looked at their direction.

Y/n felt embarrassed by the attention, whence two of her companions doesn't seem to mind it.

Perks of being popular, "I'm proud of you Y/n, we must celebrate this!" Lollita smiled as she said it in an uncanny tone.

"That's the spirit Lollita!" Andrea cheered on the girl, stars gleamed her eyes, clasping her hands together ,"Very well then, I must ask my butler to deliver us, screaming eagle carbernet!"

Y/n's eyes widen at the mention of the alcoholic beverage, "What?!"

The ebony haired female gasped audibly,"Wah!, I didn't think you'd be that rich, even we can't acquire that wine easily!" She said completely star struck, alternatively Y/n, disagreed.

"We are not drinking!" she whispered the last part, "Y/n, we are over these discussion, we are 19!, turning 20 soon for fuck sakes!, loosen up a little." She said whining on the females shoulders with glossy eyes for effects.

"Agreed, Y/n we wont be 19 all the time you know?" Lollita scolded the female," Fine, but only one bottle."

A lie of the century.

Meanwhile as the three of them chattered happily about their plans for the end of the day, Alejandro looked at their direction with a smile tugged on lips.

'Must be nice.'

"Alejandro, go to the principals office." A voice said on the school's speaker, he sighed before saying his goodbyes to his friends before departing from the classroom to the office.

Upon arriving at his destination, he opened the door, knowing already what was bound to happened upon seeing his parents.

"You called?" He asked as his hands were uncomfortably gripping the hem of his backpack,"Do sit down." His father spoke firmly.

Causing his fear to spike up, scurrying to the sofa that was located in-front of him, "You're grades."

"Have been-"

"I'll be better, I promise." He cuts off not wanting to hear a whole speech from the man, "Can you let me finish talking?"

He nodded as his head was casted on the ground refusing to meet his eyes,"Alejandro, stop looking at the ground." He heard his mom speak as she shifted her attention to him from her magazine.

"As i was saying, try harder on your grades."

"What happened to you?"

"We can't always pay the teachers to butcher your grades every end of the semester."

"You're not going to achieve anything in life, if this continues Alejandro."

- To Be Continued