c h a p t e r_t e n: friends pep talk

"ngh..."

"Don't stop~! fuck keep going."

"I need more, Y/n~"

Fluttering her eyes open, she was welcomed by a massive headache, making her regret opening her eyes at the given moment, sitting up due to peer pressure on her brain as Y/n took in her surroundings.

In a dimly lit room, as the sunlight seeped through the thick curtains, she stared in confusion, before glancing at her naked body, she gasped remembering that she was in an unknown house, due to attending the party. Panicking as she tried to recall what really happened that put her in this position, facepalming herself as she remembered nothing.

Looking for her clothes only to be seen on the carpeted floor, she stood up abruptly, but a sharp pain on her abdomen made her hiss in pain, clutching her sore abdomen as she sat back down on the cushions, as tears prick on the corner of her eyes.

"What the fuck happened last night?"she mumbled, putting on clothing with shaky hands as she was trying not to breakdown in tears.

Paying the cab driver as she exited the car, with trembling legs, and a killer headache, as the light of the sun wasn't helping her situation at all. Y/n started to walk towards her house, which felt like the longest walk she's experienced in all of her life.

Knocking on the door as she supported herself on the wall, the door finally swung open with a smiling Mira, welcoming Y/n inside. "Y/n!, come in." Taking ahold of Y/n for support as she took note mentally, of her daughters trembling legs,' looks like someone has a rough night.' she thought smirking.

Sitting down on the sofa as her dad handed her cold water and some painkillers, Y/n chugged down the water after swallowing the pill before bursting into tears.

"Baby, shhh what happened?" Her father coaxed the maiden as he rubbed circles in her back comfortingly, glancing warily at the guilty looking, Mira beside her whose looked elsewhere.

"I don't know!, for all I can recall I woke up naked, and my legs are trembling." She said in obvious distress, they stayed silent as they both comforted her.

"Mom, Dad I don't want to get pregnant." Looking at the both of them with puffy eyes, and cheek stained with tears. "You wont get pregnant, don't worry it's your first time, is it not?"Mira said smiling at her daughter, "Really?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course."

"How so?"

"Just trust me." 'Let's just pray he has a good pull out game.' Mira thought.

Days passed, the party was slowly forgotten by the people that attended, despite that fact Y/n was overthinking every possible scenario of the students reaction if ever she goes back to school.

Upon knowing they may or may not have seen her in a vulnerable state.

However Andrea and Lollita wasn't tolerating her reasons, hence she's being held against her will, in her friends car.

"Y/n, it's been four days just because were your best friends doesn't mean, we'll tolerate this behavior of yours." Lollita scolded the sulking H/c maiden.

"What happened anyways?" Andrea asked her tone laced with venom as she was aggravated by the sudden turn of the situation, though her mind drifted back to main reason, to as why her friend was wasted a little too much that night.

"Well I-"

"Godamn it, she got laid." Lollita scoffed rolling her eyes, obviously agitated, "Why are you guys so mean?" Y/n whined as she looked at her companions.

"Y/n, let me tell you something."

"Just because you got fucked that night by a random guy, or girl."

"It won't change your worth." Lollita said, as her statement made Y/n looked at her with teary E/c eyes. And as the car come to stop, indicating they have arrived at their destination, exiting the vehicle quickly to engulf both of her friends a hug.

"Thank you guys."

Different reactions she received one with a gagging noise, and one a peck on the cheek.

"Of course anything for you."

"Mean you guys." Lollita added, coughing awkwardly as Andrea looked at her suspiciously

"Right." Her friend trailed off.

- To Be Continued