❮ 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 ❯

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Maybe I'm insane.
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

' The body of Mishka Samsons
found dead by the river banks. '

The news of the diseased heir of the Samson family, spread like wildfire as this covered the disappearance of Alejandro Ares, 'temporarily.' "Poor girl died at such a young age," Mira spoke from the kitchen, as she was preparing dinner for the Knight family, Felix hummed in approval as he skimmed through the newspaper he was reading.

A normal household on a normal evening, but it's the knight family what's so humane are there left?

"Y/n!" Mira called out to the younger girl, a few heavy footsteps patted the wooden stairs, as the tired-looking Y/n came to the view, "When are you planning to let your visitor eat?" Her mother's honey voice asked her.

"He's still unconscious unfortunately."

"Did you hit his head too hard?" Felix inquired feeling pity for the person she captured, history did repeat itself so he fears, but whatever that now as long as his daughter is happy, he is too.

"I hope I didn't." She mumbled, now shuffling back upstairs causing her mother to chuckle at her," Time flies so fast, next thing we know she's getting married."

Entering the dim lighted room, Alejandro now wide awake and confused at his surroundings.

His unconscious body fell to the ground, as Y/n behind him smiled menacingly clutching on the wooden bat she retrieved from the storage room. "Oh hi Lolita, what's up- is that Mishka?"she asked pointing to the motionless corpse on the ground, as a pool of blood tainting the pavement.

Hiding the gun from her friends view as she nodded, "I apologize for killing her first." She responded. Y/n shrugged her claim, carrying the male in her arms, as if he weigh nothing, a hidden strength she didn't know she had, "It's ok, clean that body yourself though."

"Very well, do you need help? with that?"

"Nope! I got this, see ya around."

Squinting his eyes to adjust to the dark room, a silhouette was he saw in the side, tugging on the restraints binding his hands, trying to mutter a word from the cloth tied around his mouth. "Alejandro stop moving around, or you'll hurt yourself." Y/n's voice sliced through the silent room, he relaxed visibly as she came into his sights, seeing her sit down beside him, "Don't scream or I'll have to punish you." taking the cloth around his mouth.

"Y/n what's going on?"

She sighed dreamily, brushing his green locks away from his orange eyes, who's by the looks of it at any moment will release crystalline tears, "This is for the best, Alejandro." Cupping his cheeks longingly, "I'll let you go roam around outside freely, once you submit yourself to me." She said to him.

"Why?"

"Isn't it obvious?" She scoffed now gripping his chin to look at her eye to eye, "I love you Alejandro."

"Whether you like it or not, you belong to me." Tears cascaded down his cheeks at this declaration, before he violently tried to tug the restraints on his arms wanting to be freed,

and to scoop the maiden in his arms and pamper her with kisses, so his dismay the ropes on his wrist was too tight he pouted softly. Instead he settled for leaning close to the girl, burying his head unto her shoulder blades, inhaling her intoxicating scent he smirked in triumph.

"I've always been yours, my love." He whispered on her ear.

"Mom, Dad." He spoke cutting both of his parents from their mid conversation.

"Speak." His father replied.

"What do you think about transferring Mishka Samson to our university?"

"She could be a great asset to the universities reputation."

- To Be Continued