c h a p t e r_t w e n t y_o n e: G.G.G

[ You're little interaction with that girl broke my heart Alejandro, but don't worry I took care of it already. ]

Written in red ink, feeling residue made him concerned, as he tried to recall all the conversations he had with the opposite gender, to know who the person was mentioned specifically in the letter.

Rolling his eyes where no one can see him, he crumbled the paper like the ones he received from the same anonymous person. As he turned in another direction he let his eyes scan the crowd looking for the certain person.

Until a whiff of the familiar scent entered his nostril, he looked at Y/n passing him by, paying him no mind as she does sometimes (most of the time)

he quickly went to her side before her friends could using it as an opportunity to be near her without having his ear chewed off by her companions, not that he'd listen anyway, "So how are you doing today my fair lady~" He mused as he 'accidentally' brushed his hands along with hers.

"Hmm, that's a unique nickname."She said all while raising a brow, peering over her shoulder to see him, he looked at her coughing awkwardly, "It does suit you."He reasoned with a blush coating his cheeks. She giggled in response sending Alejandro into a euphoric bliss upon hearing her melodic laugh, a dreamy smile made its way to his face.

Only to be replaced with a scowl.

"Y/n!" Timothy called out to Y/n sparing his friend a mere glance and a tight smile before tearing his attention back to the girl beside him."What's up." Keeping up with his cheery persona, he wants to end the day with some positivity for once at least.

"Want to hang out tomorrow, after school of course." Y/n looked at him with a visible smile on her face, which made Alejandro's face morph into a horrified one. "I might have to turn down the offer Timothy." Looking at him sympathetically, he nodded "It's cool." he said before excusing himself.

The green-haired individual beside me hugged the maiden suddenly, "I'll see you tomorrow Y/n." He mumbled against her hair, before running after his friend.

Heat rushed up to her face as she replayed what had happened not so long ago, feeling him embrace her made her heart beat so fast, as a herd of butterflies went rampage in her stomach. Such a wholesome feeling, and she is getting greedy especially if it's from Alejandro.

"You have a lot of explaining to do."Andrea snapped at the girl who entered her vehicle with dreamy eyes and a small smile tugged on the side of her lip, "What?"Tilting her head in confusion. Lollita then started to laugh wolfishly as she clapped her hands together.

The ebony-haired maiden glared at her with such unruly expression before bursting into a fit of uncomfortable giggles."I have to be serious here since I'm older."

"Partly."Y/n mumbled catching the eyes of her companions, "What happened?" the whimsical atmosphere disappeared in a snap the moment Lollita spoke in her usual monotonous tone.

Her cold eyes pierced hers as it was judging her soul," I took care of the pest, just as you told me to." with a lazy smirk on her face, As her void eyes met hers.

"You could've been hurt, plus if you're ever going to do that, I recommend you bring us along."She sighed rubbing her temples in the manner of a stressed mother scolding her kid.

"Don't worry we helped your mom 'clean' the whole thing."Andrea started giving a knowing look at Y/n, a low hum emitted from her as a response, as she stared out the window.

Slamming the person to the nearest wall he let out a pained groan, "What's your problem?!" Timothy screamed as he was met with a furious Alejandro on the way out of the school.

"I told you to stay away from her!"

"I know but-"

"But what?!" Slamming his 'friends' back once more in the hard wall. "I was about to ask you too if you wanted to hang out with us, and then I canceled leaving you both to hang out!" He declared as he braced himself.

"You could've said that!" Alejandro beamed with joy as he let go of Timothy, "Sorry about that."

"I'm craving coffee right now, want to come with me?"

- To Be Continued

Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girl Boss 💃💃