c h a p t e r_t w e n t y_s i x: confrontation

Time seemed to fly quickly, and from being neglected most of the time, escalated drastically to him being enamored by Y/n's presence every minute. Creepy letters seem to stop by as well to which Alejandro didn't mind much, as he was completely smitten by one person already, and that person have his attention 24/7.

And that's what satisfies Y/n, seeing that the male in question is under her every command, hence she's been showering him with endless affections since then.

Brushing off the odd requests at times; such as putting a substance to a girl named Tessa finding out that she was the girl who attacked her, And was now currently at the hospital fighting for her life from whatever she digested.

Andrea stared out the window from the third floor as she saw the paramedics escort a stretcher from the building to the ambulance, her heart was aching madly against her chest.

She turned to the door as she heard it open, and there she was face to face with the one and only.

Alejandro.

Second is doing her home works and simple things, that he receives a lot of praising from her, and all her attention will all be for him.

And just for him.

"Alejandro thank you~!" Y/n chirped happily as she tiptoed to kiss his cheek, "It's nothing really, just happy to help." He replied as he looked at her seemingly like in a daze.

Not to Timothy and those two girls that's always with her, that fact, didn't sit right with some people.

Lollita paced back and forth at the nearby park nervously as she was frantically trying to calm herself down. Finally the phone rang as she was quick to answer it, only then for a few seconds her face morphed into a horrified expression.

Eventually Alejandro's fanbase accepted the maidens existence slowly, and yet other guys who's suppose to be his friends, noticed the girls behaviors towards Alejandro.

"Alejandro, why do you let her treat you like that?" A friend of his spoke, Nik sighed as he waited for his response. "We know you love her, but you at least have some boundaries for yourself." Another person mused, Cris was his name.

"What do you guys mean?, Y/n is treating me good." Dismissing their accusations, "Whatever floats your boat man, but she's clearly not."

He scoffed slamming the metal door of his locker, "You don't know shit, don't assume you do."

His heart stammering against his chest, as he recalled the  conversation he had with some of his, acquaintance as he called them.

'She's doing those because she loves me.'

"Was it you?"

Alejandro closed the door behind him as he stepped cautiously towards her, "Me?" He pointed to himself with the same look on his face. God how much Andrea hated the permanent kind look that he kept presenting.

"What did you put in her food."

"Oh Tessa?" Alejandro then pulled out a bottle from his pockets, throwing it at her to which she caught easily.

"What-"

"If I were you, I would watch my back from now on." The girl looked at him with fury as she was trembling from anger just by looking at the male. "You dare threaten me? Just who do you think you are!" She screamed quiet out of character.

He stood there calmly as her frantic state didn't seem to phase him at all.

"Not everyone is a friend, Andrea"

"Oh and by the way, I am Alejandro Ares."

Part of him convinced the doubt swarming at the back of his head. To be honest he was easy to sway, thus people tend to take advantage of him.

And it shows.

Meeting up with Y/n in their usual spot, seeing as how she came to his view, like a light switch his negative thoughts, vanished as his heart felt serene once more.

- To Be Continued