c h a p t e r_t h i r t e e n: contradiction

[ Good Morning, my Alejandro hope you have a nice day! - love from me ]

He scanned the paper as it made him unconsciously shiver at the supposedly sweet note, though the purpose of the letter was supposed to be wholesome it almost felt like the latter.

Judging by the last part, it crept Alejandro to such an extent.

And to top it all off, he wasn't expecting to be welcomed by that note, on the first day of the week.

'so much for getting used to it.' He thought.

He placed the paperback as he closed the metal doors of his locker. He turned his heel to the other direction, to meet his friend, Timothy, only to stop in his tracks upon laying his eyes on a familiar, H/c haired maiden.

Forgetting about his intentions with him, as he thought about one thing.

Is Y/n, finally realizing her feelings for me?!  Trying to stop himself from pouncing at her from too much excitement. I mean whenever he approaches her, she disregard him kindly as such, but with the help of his friend, maybe she was done playing hard to get!

Despite that statement, that would've sounded illogical and confusing, a voice said at the back of his head, to which he disregarded. Jogging towards them with a smile, as the individual took notice of the green haired males existence, Y/n excused herself before he can arrive, not before she whispered something in his ear.

To which it made Timothy smirk meticulously as he looked at her while she departed with a dazed look on his face. Confused and curious as Alejandro arrived beside his friend, "Hey, what were you guys talking about earlier?" Timothy looked at him as his question snapped him out of a trance.

Shaking his head to the side, "It's nothing." the said male, felt offended not that he'll admit it, but there was a feeling of spite in his chest ,as he and Timothy along side each other.

"Hi Alejandro!~"

"Good morning Alejandro."

From left to right students greet and compliment him, and yet it never satisfied him, cause why did they notice him?, and why didn't she?! Huffing annoyingly as he gave a smile to them, his mind still lingered at the maiden, who may or may not have ignored him, but that's blasphemy! She wouldn't dare do that to him!

For god sakes they gave each other's virginity!, unless that isn't her first time, either ways he belongs to her already! For the record she left her love marks on his body!

Which means she declared the fact he belongs to her first.

The squeaking of shoes filled the ears of the students, as the sounds of the grunts and shouts of the students followed from the players.

"Woo!, go Alejandro!"

Cheers and shouts came from boy and girls who kept cheering the certain green haired male, as he flaunt his basketball moves, definitely not for a certain girl. Seeing as she continuously conversed with two of his girl classmates, but since, there was a game happening that had stopped him from separating them to her, just to make Y/n finally pay attention to him.

The game came to at halts as their teachers, finally gave them a break, after the set was finished by Alejandro's team.

Y/n stood up carrying a new bottle of energy drink, towards his way as he tried not to make his smile too big, but as he opened his mouth to greet her, she just brushed passed him. He peered over her form, seeing her stop at Timothy, handing him the beverage, that he supposedly should be receiving.

Instead of that friend of his, what does he even have that he doesn't, come on he is Alejandro Ares! He is the embodiment of perfection.

And well Timothy is his friend.

With a scowl on his face, as he pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose, as he marched up to their form. Clearing his throat catching the attention of the two, "Hmm?" Y/n hummed in confusion, "Y/n, Athena's looking for you." He pointed over to the person that she was conversing earlier.

"Really?, oh well, see you later Timothy."

Thus leaving two of the males together, giving Y/n a few distance before Alejandro gave his friend a passive aggressive smile, "So, what is your relationship with Y/n."

"She's my friend."

"But what if, it could escalate into something more?" He pondered trying not to shout in happiness, as he was gushing about their blooming relationship, as his friend stared at him unamused.

'How could i forget? Timothy likes her!'

'Too bad, i got her first.' A smug smile appeared on his face to which Timothy didn't seem to notice.

Putting his hands on the pockets of his jersey as he sighed, something came in contact with his hand, pulling out the paper, as he read the writings on it.

[ Jealous? ]

- To Be Continued