❮ FILE_SIX ❯

"Is it just me? Alejandro has been acting weird lately." Andrea pointed out the odd behavior he'd been displaying, Y/n stopped chewing her lunch as she and Lollita shared confused glances.

"I'm surprised you noticed that."

"What can I say? I'm a woman full of surprises~" She smirked deviously.

"But anyways, ever since yesterday, he's been disappearing at random times, and when he comes back his legs are visibly trembling." Stating the obvious as it made the two of her friends look at her in disbelief, Y/n laughed only to choke on the remnants of food.

"How the hell did you notice?!" Y/n muttered through choking, "Swallow your food first Y/n." Lollita scolded the girl as she patted her back.

"You're not thinking what I'm thinking right?" Andrea said her eyes wandered to her H/c friends' form, as she was seen drinking water.

"Andrea you shouldn't assume that Alejandro is doing dirty things, especially on school grounds, that will be a disgrace!" She pounded her fist at the table angrily, as it made the students in the cafeteria glance at their way. The silence of the whole room has never felt so suffocating, despite it being preferred by the white haired maiden.

Coughing awkwardly as she ducked her head, Y/n sighed as her eyes accidentally met orange hues, who was staring intently at her.

Not knowing what forces compelled her to do such act, she winked at him while giving him a cocky smile, 'He likes me for real.' She thought.

Unknown that it left him squeezing his legs together, having to palm himself would be a risky move to do. Oh that reaction of his make her feel so euphoric, and a sense of deja vu have she seen him act like this before?

"I don't think anything is wrong with him." She interjected confident in her answer leaving them to shrug at her response, "Oh well it's none of my business anyways." Andrea said.

Lunch time continues Alejandro stood up and marched to where Y/n and her friends were, and stood beside the confused H/c maiden, about his presence.

"Y/n, do you mind-"

"I don't think so." Lollita said cutting him off in the midst of speaking, giving him stink eye as her piercing glare could burn someone, yet he ignored it.

"sure I guess?" Andrea said shooing them both, Y/n looked at her confused.

"Wait-"

"Great!" He then pulled Y/n softly as he led them out of the place.

Timothy who watched the situation unfold in front of him, scoffing at his friend behavior as he seemed to forget about his existence, gripping at the silverware in his hand.

As his heart twinge at the twist fate the universe had given his way, 'Why would he take her away from me!'

Lollita then glared at Andrea as she smiled coyly at the infuriated girl.

"Unbelievable." she muttered.

"Love ya too, Lollita."

"What were you supposed to say earlier?"

"Never mind that." He answered almost quickly.

"You can't just drag me away from my friends without a reason."

"I do have a reason." He argued back.

"Care to tell me?, Alejandro."

Upon hearing her tone as she said his name, he froze gazing down at her as her E/c eyes maintained eye contact with his, "I have to go, see you." Alejandro said before leaving her.

His heart was running miles as he tried to get away from her, and that he left her there.

"Weird." twirling a strand of her H/c locks, as she tried not to giggle, "That guy, since when does he get boners out of the sudden?" She whispered to herself amusedly.

n e x t _ f i l e