c h a p t e r_t w e l v e: lost succesfully

❮ a l e j a n d r o _ p o v. ❯

Copying the contents of the board, I try to concentrate on my notebook, but my eyes subconsciously look in her direction. Biting my bottom lip as I try not to recall the night me and her spent, gosh I wish I could feel her again, her touch felt so good in my body.

The words she whispered in my ears as she claimed me as hers, but what we did is wrong, what I did is wrong. I know, I know what I did, my immoral actions can't be justified, I had taken advantage of her in her vulnerable state, but it was wrong yet it felt so good.

"Alejandro? Stop dozing off, and continue writing." The voice of our professor snapped me back to reality, and I lowered my head feeling embarrassment creep into me.

The sound of my classmate's peals of laughter and glances, makes me just want to bury myself in a hole and hide there for eternity.

The class had finished when Alejandro quickly packed his stuff, fleeting from the room and leaving his friend behind, despite the protests Timothy said as he tried to make Alejandro stay.

Being left behind Y/n was still sorting out her things, hearing footsteps approach her, "Y/n?" A timid voice called out to her. Pausing from what she was doing, as she faced the person, "Hmm?" fluttering her eyes as it met his.

"I was just wondering if-" A knock interrupted the male," Y/n, hurry up before, Lollita throw a bitch fit."

"Don't make such accusations, Andrea." The white haired maiden whined, earning a snicker from the said girl. "What was that?" Y/n asked once more, getting up as she leaned towards the seemingly paralyzed purple haired male, not being able to hear him completely.

"Nothing, you can go now." He looked away as his face heated up from their closeness.

"Ok then, see ya!" She winked at him, before running off to her friends.

Meanwhile her friends on the other hand stared at her in disbelief, "Wow, when are you that bold?" Andrea asked still flabbergasted. Y/n stayed silent as she just realized what had happened, "Tell me I did not just do that?!"

Both of her companions giggled at her, "We should take you partying a little more often, who knew a simple drug can make such a big impact on you." Mumbling the last part, fortunately came on deaf ears.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing."

"Ngh~" such lewd noise coming from the storage room, located in a secluded area of the school, Alejandro panted as he finished his orgasm, with the thought of a specific, person.

"I can't do this, i need you Y/n." He muttered as he looked at the photo he took of the girl.

"Timothy!" Y/n called to the male, he tore his gaze away from his phone as he smiled at the girl, "Hi." He replied.

"I saw your page yesterday in Instafame, I think." 

" Timo_tnx?" 

She nodded enthusiastically, "I didn't know you liked Reiko too!" She said in awe, "You saw my page?" He said under his breath. "I swear it was accidental!" Y/n said upon realizing how wrong must've sounded, "No it's ok!" Timothy added as blush coated his cheeks.

"Not to brag, I went to his concert." He said, changing the subject completely, "Lucky!"

"Did you go to the fan meeting too?" Timothy smiled in return as the silent spoke for her, Y/n gasped in shock as the male giggled, "No way."

They both conversed happily as they sat beside each other on the ground of the hallway, for bystanders it would've looked like they're a couple, considering how close proximity they sat.

'Get away from him.'

'Please.'

- To Be Continued