c h a p t e r_t w e n t y: pest control

Lost all ambitions.

For worldly acclaims.

I just want to be the one you love~

Mothers always right the saying when you try to defy your mother, and the infamous lines to hear upon getting scolded.

Or just me.

But the question is how far can you go just to make the person you like, love you? And that is the brand of the Knight family, a question with one answer.

'To the point all morals go away family motto passed down from generation.

Humming a song as the H/c had been awfully cheerful on a Tuesday morning both of her companions stared at her with such curiosity, "Please don't tell me that you and Alejandro are together." Lollita pondered with a straight face, no ounce of emotions, just an expressionless faccade.

"No." She giggled pulling her companions arms, "Now come on we'll be late!" her honey tone made her face heat up, staring at her with an awestruck swimming in her silver orbs. Keeping up the game of charade for long as she can, continuously following the same cycle for her and just her, although she may never feel the same. But a girl can dream.

"Ok, break it up you two Lollita here looks like she's gonna blow." Andrea teased as she went in between giving her white haired friend a side eye look before sparing a glance at Y/n's way.

"Isn't that one of the girl who cornered you?" Blindly pointing out the called girl, Y/n stopped in her tracks as her eyes widen, "What is Alejandro doing with her." A chill ran up to the spine of her associates as they eyed her. Being the devious friend the mullet haired girl, wrapped her arms around Y/n's shoulder with a lazy smirk plastered on her glossy lips, "What are you going to do about it?~"she whispered in her ear with such a condescending tone, fueling the forming rage inside her friend.

"Hmm, guess you didn't put a leash on the dog yet." Lollita mused with a manic glint in her eyes. Looking down at the ground a shadow casted in her eyes, as her friends taunted and encouraged the girl, uncaring of the catastrophe they'll create, just to see if their, 'normal'  friend inherited the so called Knight genes, her mother boasted about.

" I- " She hesitated as her companions towered over her with putrid grins etched on their faces, "Will do nothing."

"Pity." Lollita said brushing past her, Andrea patted her shoulder before following Lollita.

And that a feeling inside her snapped looking at the direction where Alejandro and Tessa were 'Mingling' Glaring daggers at the back of her head, oh how much she wished that her neck will break by some unknown miracle.

"Nova was it?" Tapping the red haired maiden, turning in the callers direction, tearing her attention from her phone, giving Y/n a confused look. "Y/n?, hi." She said, rather kindly making the girl feel guilt crawling in the back of her head.

"Can I talk to you, in private." She demanded with a dark undertone, to disguise her true intentions. Rolling her eyes as she followed the maiden. And that they arrived at the back of the school, specifically the parking lot and since school has occurred and only some that aren't in the same class, was previlleged to do whatever they want at the moment in time.

Fortunately the teacher called sick and gave them a day or two with no class for the morning. Luckily the parking lot at this time around is deserted for the obvious reason. But that didn't stop Y/n from leading the red haired maiden in her trap, her smiling faccade fell as she pushed the said girl to the pavement.

Scraping her flawless skin from the impact of the push.

"What the fuck!?"She hissed spitefully at the assaulter, standing up in her feet as she prepared herself to give the girl a good beating for doing that to her; And before she knew it a swift motion on the side of her eyes, a silver color glimmering in her hand.

Letting out a horrified gasp as she felt a cold metal enter her temples, the stinging pain washed her body and before she can let out a blood curdling scream, Y/n was quick to cover her mouth, as she continuously stabbed her in the side of her head.

Her eyes held no remorse as it stayed apathetic through out the whole ordeal the sound of flesh being ripped apart, and the feeling of the bone in the scissor that was buried deep in her brain. staring in the green eyes that no longer held life as the body dropped to the ground, as the pool of blood soaked the gray pavement.

Kicking her head once more as Y/n smiled completely unfazed by the corpse that laid bare before her eyes; wiping her bloody hands in the skirt of her uniform staining the clean fabric as she reached out for her phone to dial the person/people, that will help her get out of the situation.

Mira Knight.

Holding the device to her ear, as she waited for her mother to pick up the call.

"Mom, I need your help to clean up something. "She stated casually glancing at the body with a disgusted look on her face, "Hurry it's not pleasing in the eyes." Such a gory sight to be seen in the morning.' She pondered, humming a song as she waited for her parents to turn up to the scene.

- To Be Continued