❮ FILE_NINE ❯

Is there a punishment if you ever danced with the devil itself? letting them taint your once pure mind with the pleasures you never sought, and yet it found its way to you. Day by day whispering into your ears with those white lies, to keep you on their side for the sheer amusement of putting you on your demise, without you knowing.

School day finally started again, to all the student's dismay, the weekends passed by so quickly.

The number of students cheered as the others bit their nails nervously, as their predatorial eyes, were set on one thing. The glass bowl contains the names of every student in the vicinity, one of them obviously identified as Y/n and Alejandro.

Alejandro's presence causing the choosing of partners for a simple art activity, is a big thing for every student that occupied the classroom.

"Timothy and Nova."

"Tessa and Simon."

"Mina and Charlotte"

"Alejandro and." the teacher paused as she scanned the room for the anticipating students and the disappointed ones, who seem to be glaring daggers at her silence. "Y/n." Collective groans and sighs echoed throughout the entire room, as the professor pressed on calling names.

"So where partners again huh?, what are the odds." Alejandro grinned from ear to ear, leaning slightly on the maidens desk, she nodded before turning back to listen to the teacher discuss the activity, after a few while Alejandro tried catching her attention, still feeling proud of being with her, though she's been ignoring his attempts of conversation.

After the discussions they were left on their own, to create their own flower bouquet only using paper, and limited amount of time. "So how do we do this?" Y/n now faced her partner, with a smile gracing her face, though her eyes held nothing but pure malice now that Alejandro is in her reach.

"Oh um, I'll cut some papers first and you'll make the stem." He stuttered feeling the hard stare Y/n's, been giving him to which it made him anxious and excited for some strange reasons.

Working in harmony as a comfortable silence engulf the two, boring the maiden out of her mind, an idea popped up to her mind making her smirk deviously mentally, still maintaining her neutral expression as her foot slowly gravitate in Alejandro's legs, making him jolt at the sudden action.

His orange eyes widen, as he looked below their desk, seeing how the maidens foot stroke his leg slowly, causing shivers run down his spine, "Y/n, what are you doing?" he whispered beside her as his face heated up. "Hmm?" she turned his way making their face inches close to each other, he pulled back covering his flustered face, "Go back to cutting those papers Alejandro, you don't a punishment do you?" She said before resuming to her work.

He nodded profusely before complying her command, with his mind clouded with impure thoughts, recalling the last words on her statement. Losing himself to his imaginations, in results to him slicing the skin of his finger making him hiss in pain, catching the unwanted attention.

"Hey are you ok?" She asked her tone laced with concern, though her eyes are like void, that a foreign glint shone for a split second. He looked at her with his glossy eyes, dabbing the tissue slowly to decrease the blood from flowing down his arm, her E/c eyes widen at the sight before her.

Alejandro Ares to her is the most ethereal person to look ad mist on the verge of crying, his vulnerability and his pained mewls and expression. Exhaling as she looked away trying to calm herself down, 'How could someone looked so alluring when crying?'

To this day, she had never been so keen on making someone cry.

n e x t _ f i l e