c h a p t e r_f i f t e e n: clitche mf's

Sniffing the scent of the fabric he tries not to moan out loud. As he was awoken from his short slumber, a familiar scent flared in the air, trying to confirm the theory, taking the jacket draped over him, upon seeing the name written inside the hem of her piece of clothing. Smiling from ear to ear, he waltzed through the hallways, acting normal as if he wasn't just having a sniffing feud earlier.

And in the corner, Lollita stared at him intently, back and forth from the jacket in his grasp, and yet everyone that surrounded her wondered if she had a liking towards the green-haired male. She scoffed upon having to think that Y/n, gave her jacket to him, but knowing her friend's love for him, she would definitely do it.

A pout made its way to her lips, as she marched to Alejandro's way shoving his shoulder with good force, without looking back as the said male apologized listlessly not noticing it was the friend of the owner's jacket.

"She did not." A frustrated voice said as her mouth was agape from the surprising fact she has so intake, "He wouldn't, Alejandro is much of a bitch for that." Nova was beyond in denial, and it shows. Her companions stayed silent, the said girl chuckled before putting a hand in her mouth, trying to stop herself from screaming."

"Who is the girl?"

"A girl named, Y/n gave him her jacket?" Another voice piped up, confirming the allegation, subconsciously her eye twitched annoyed at her friend. "Y/n?" Mina nodded as she handed her friend her phone, as they inspected her socials, dread washed over her as Nova stared at the girl's picture.

"She's pretty." She said as tears glossed her eyes, noticing their friends distress they both giggled, "Don't cry now, clearly you're not backing down."

"Are you?" Tessa nudged her friend as her tone was condescending, Nova looked down letting her tears stream down her cheeks. "But her and Alejandro are together, i have no chance." Nova cried as she tried not to choke on her words as her breathing pattern became uneven.

"Well they aren't official yet." Mina said stating it like a matter of fact.

Her friends patted her back as she sobbed silently in their embrace, lifting her head as a smile graced her lips, "You should've said that earlier." She chuckled wiping the tears.

"You were too busy crying about it." Her friend said, flicking her forehead as Nova scrunched her face, all while rubbing the sore area, "Who wouldn't be!, I literally pursued Alejandro-" She was cut off mid sentence as a girl entered the bathroom.

Andrea looked at the three girls hunched at the floor, as the three of them mad eye contact with each other, "You guys ok?" She asked as she now looked at the mirror fixing her eyeliner.

Waiting for an answer only to be met with silence, "Hello?" She asked once more, not before sighing as she glanced at their side, seeing as how they disappeared,"Oh well." She mumbled, quiet amused at their stealth.

Come to think of it, one of them looked familiar, she just can't seem to pinpoint it.

"Oh my god, that's Y/n's friend!" Nova said as they ran in the hallway, "Shut up!" Mina shouted beside her. "What if she heard us?" They stopped running as they reached a secluded area, panting for air as they were catching their breaths, Ann stomped her feet with pure anger.

"Why did we leave quickly!"

"We need to steer away from her friends, isn't it obvious?!"

"It was a good opportunity for me to talk to her, you know how much i-" Tessa spoke as she felt adrenaline course through her veins.

"You wanted her to talk to you again?" Nova scoffed, "Will you stop being selfish for once?"

Both of her friend started to walk the other way as she looked at them, biting her tongue from a snappy response. "Ahh! She was the girl I used to flirt back then." Andrea said in the midst of a conversation with Lollita, "What the fuck Andrea." She said agitated as her friend changed the subject.

"No no continue, i just remembered something."

"Wait who?" The girl asked, now curious at her friends sudden proclamation earlier, "Remember Tessa?"

"Tessa who?"

"Tessa Suwa."

"Oh the choco giver girl?"

"Yes that's the one."

"Goodness she stopped putting chocolates in your bag, what happened?" She asked, only to receive a shrug from the girl. Lollita looked at her friend with a confused look in her face, "Come to think of it, I didn't know you were into girls."

"I'm a woman full of surprises."

- To Be Continued