c h a p t e r_s i x: rumors, rumors?

Hearing the bell chime stopping the purple-haired male in the midst of telling a random story, he pouted as he reached out for the female's hand, caressing with his own, "Will you be sitting with us tomorrow?" he asked as the glint of hopefulness evident on his eyes.

She hesitated as she glanced at his green-haired male companion, "I don't mind." he smiled at her, "Sure?" lifting up his spirits, he let go of her hand before saying his goodbyes.

Finally, out of the picture Y/n turned to the smiling Alejandro, as he suddenly engulfed her for a bear hug, spreading her arms trying not to squish, kitty in her hand, heat rush up to her face, as she leaned her head unto his chest, oblivious of peoples prying eyes.

"Explain." Andrea pushed her phone in Y/n's direction, squinting her eyes suspiciously at her friend, as she took the device in her hand, seeing the contents made her eyes wide, an article about Alejandro?

[ ALEJANDRO ARES GIRLFRIEND?! ]
[ ˢᵉʳᵗ ᶜᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸ/ⁿ ᵃˡᵉʲᵃᵈʳᵒ ʰᵘᵍᵍ ]

Trailing her sights at her friends as they silently judged her existence, "We're just hugging nothing more." she said slowly making sure not to tick her friends, "Y/n, we wouldn't be angry if you dated him."

"it's just that you have to tell us if these things happened."

"Why is it so important to tell you guys anyways?", they both looked at each other before, "Because you are our little sister, of the group and we need to protect you from."

"you know, men." scoffing at the statement, Lollita felt bitter upon digesting the fact, Y/n only sees them as best friends.

"I'm home!" Alejandro shouted on the entrance of their manor, supposedly catching the attention of his parents, footsteps came rushing into his direction, alerting him at their quick arrival. "Alejandro you're here!, we need to discuss something important regarding your reputation." his mother said as her husband, agreed still giving the green haired male a firm stare.

He gulped thinking of many possible ways to justify himself for the false accusations that has been said to his parents not knowing what it was.

"What is it?" ,glancing at both of them with uncertainty, "Who's your girlfriend", his father demanded more than asked.

Raising a brow as he tried to process the 'question' sent his way, "Girlfriend?" he asked quiet confused, and that simple question angered them more as they sighed audibly, "The one in the article Alejandro!"

Searching for his phone as he opened the social media for the so called article that somehow got him in trouble, it was him and Y/n in the cafeteria embracing each other.

his right eye twitched in annoyance, trying to keep a cool faccade he laughed at the midst of understanding situation.

"Mom, she is my partner for the taking care of the cat project, remember kitty?", they both didn't reply for a solid minute before returning to their jolly faccade.

"Oh!, is that so?, tell me Alejandro does project partner hug each other?"

"As an act of gratitude, yes they do." He said smiling at the thought of finally having a friend group of three overlooking his anger towards the woman.

"Is that all?, I should get going I need to finish some homework." and that he left not before placing a simple kiss on Camilla's cheek.

Finally arriving at the Knight residence Y/n braced herself for the worst if her parents ever saw the article,who's now currently trending on every social media platform.

her hand grasped the door knob, the door was opened by non other than Mira herself, she grinned ear to eat before pulling the H/c maiden inside their abode.

"Y/n I knew you're mommas girl, look at you bagging such a fine gentlemen!" squishing her cheeks together as her mother placed a sloppy kisses on her cheeks, she grimaced at the gesture but nevertheless smiled.

"Y/n if he's the one, at least let us meet him personally before I finally let go of my baby." A masculine voice interjected beside her mom.

Smiling proudly at her, she stared at them not knowing how to break in the false accusations, "Mom, dad me and him aren't together." they both deflated, "Oh well, you can always choose your good o'l mama's ways to get the guy." giving her a closed eyed smile, as her husband beside her tensed.

"No thank you." saying with such honesty though those thoughts did enter her brain once in a while, just not the right motivation to fuel her to commit the act.

"You don't know how relieved I was." Camilla sighed as she looked at her husband, he looked up from his phone to her, "How so?"

"The girl in article? Remember her." Juanito nodded, "I don't think she fits with Alejandro."

"Just saying."

"Her features looked rather familiar, I can't point my finger on it though."

"Now that you brought her up."

"Isn't she Felix and Mira's daughter."

"Really?, goodness i feel bad for her."

- To Be Continued