Epilogue

(Listen to this song when I mention it)

One year later

Hailey's POV:

Today Alex and I getting married. I am so nervous about it and also excited about it because I am about to marry the love of my life and the best father my children could ever have. I'm with the girls and the twins in the bride's room and getting ready for the ceremony and Alex is in the groom's room with his boys. I still can not believe that I am marrying Alex, we had so many issues and obstacles in front of us but we successfully concurred all of them. Now we are here at the wedding venue with our kids and are about to get married. If you would tell me this story 5 years ago I would laugh and tell you that it would never happened. But I learned one thing and that is to say "never say never!" because one day all the things you thought would never happen, happens.

As I am in my thoughts I notice that Emily is trying to fix her brother's bow tie. They both look so cute in their outfits. Emily is matching me and Benjamin is matching his father. I can't believe that we have two kids and they are both so grown. They are almost three years old and I don't know how fast the time went away. Emily looks over at me and smiles once she catches a glimpse that I'm watching her. "Mommy look I fixed Ben's bow tie!" she says with such happiness. And Ben is looking also proud of her sister.

I walk over to them and kneel at their level "Let me see honey how great you tied the bow tie from your brother

I walk over to them and kneel at their level "Let me see honey how great you tied the bow tie from your brother." I say and observe Ben's bow tie and it really looks good. "Wow, baby, you did so well. I'm proud of you!" she smiles at me and hugs me. "Milady I also have to say that you are looking so good like a real princess!" I say to her. "Thank wuu mommy" Benjamin looks a little bit jealous "Benjamin Thiago Harper you also look like a handsome prince!" I say to him with a smile on my face. He frowns at my response "Momma I no prince. I king!" he says. "But baby when you are a king what is your father then?" I ask him. He looks at me and thinks about the words I say "okay momma I prince and dada king" he says and now he looks happy about it. "Okay baby you are the prince and dada is the king! But you know the king needs his prince on his side so he can be a good King! That is why you have to go to dada's room so he can be a good King!" I say to him. He thinks about that too and then he looks at me with a smile "You're wight momma I help dada to good King!" He says and runs out of the room to his dada's room. A few minutes later Alex texts me that Ben is with him and that he told his dada the King and Prince thing.