Chapter 60

5 months later
Alex's POV:

Tomorrow is Hailey's birthday and I am organizing a surprise birthday party for her. It will be a big surprise for her because I'm going to propose to her again, this time I have not prepared a lot. I just bought her a ring and that's all. I will propose to her at midnight when we celebrate her birthday. All of her friends know that I will propose to her so that's why they are with her now and getting ready for the party. She knows that she will spend the day with her friends because I'm on a business trip to New York. But I'm not in New York I'm here in LA and preparing for her a surprise birthday party.

The relationship between me and Hailey is doing better than ever. This everything is different. We are more open about everything. We tell us everything. If we notice that the other one is not giving enough into the relationship we are talking about it and trying to solve the problem immediately. We trust each other more. We could say that we are a perfect couple. But we are not because we have like every relationship our fights and bumps in the road. However, we are trying not to exaggerate the situation. That's why we have better chemistry now. I know that I want to spend my entire life with this woman. I knew it back then too but now I'm more sure that I want it.

Kennya and Alaia are helping me with the party. They both were beyond happy as they found out that Hailey and I were back together. Stephen was also euphoric about the fact that we got together. But he is not here at the moment he will join us later. I'm nervous about the proposal because I'm afraid that I will end up like the last time. I know that Hailey changed but the fear is still there. Everyone is telling me that everything will be fine and that it won't be like the last time. This time will be different after all she was all the time by my side as I was in a coma. She could have left me but she didn't and that shows me that she will be on my side till the end.

Kendall is keeping me updated so that I have enough time for the venue and myself. The girls are currently getting their hair and makeup is done and after that, they will go home and change. She texts me that they will be ready around 6 pm. That's when the limousine will pick them up and drive them to the private party aka Hailey's surprise birthday party. Kennya and I are doing the last touches and Alaia is organizing the food at the moment. After one and half hours we are done with the venue and have plenty of time to go home and get ready. We separate our ways and I drive to my parent's home because the girls will be getting ready at mine and Hailey's house.

30 minutes later I arrived at my parent's house. They were already in the act of getting ready so I joined them. As I was changing Kendall texted me that they are on their way home. It's currently 5:30 pm and we are ready to go. I changed into a different outfit. It's not what I normally wear for events like this but I thought I want to be casual.

I got in my car and my parents are after me in their car. Nessa is not with us because she is coming with her boyfriend that's why she is getting ready with him. I can finally meet this boyfriend of hers. I have to talk with this guy because I don't like him. He is breaking the heart of my sister and no one can break her heart. The man who can break her heart is not yet born. I won't allow it.

We arrive at the venue and no one is there. I text Kendall that we are here. She texts me back that they are almost ready so that's why I call the driver and tell him to go already to the girls and pick them up and then I text Kendall that the driver will be earlier so that they can come whenever they want because we are ready to ready. Almost everyone arrived at the party except a few guests but they will arrive too I guess. Kendall texts me that they are here. "Okay everyone the girls are here so, please hide somewhere and don't come out before I scream happy birthday." I say to them and everyone hides and I go to the middle of the entrance with a single rose and wait for the girls.