Chapter 23

Alex's POV:

I got home and packed my and Hailey's stuff and put them in my car. The girls already packed their stuff and I put them as well in my car because we will fly back after the after-show party. After that, I changed my outfit. I chose to wear a black t-shirt with black suit pants and a light brown jacket.

Then I closed the house and got out

Then I closed the house and got out. I texted Hailey that I'm on my way. And drove off to the venue.

20 minutes later

I arrived at the venue and in front of the entry were so many paps. I texted Hailey that I'm here and she texted me back that they are almost here too. 5 minutes later their car arrived and I walked towards the car. As I got to the car paps noticed us. They immediately surrounded the girls and me. I called the bodyguards and they protected the girls whilst I protected my girl. Questions we're throwing on us. They asked if Hailey and I are together or if Kendall and Devin got engaged or even married secretly. And a lot more.

The moment where we were in the club I was so relieved. I always get tense and extremely careful. Especially when all the girls are with me. When I am alone with Hailey it's not that bad or with my sister then I can handle the situation but when there are more girls then I get tense.

Hailey looks flawless with her long-sleeved dress and the color of the dress suits her.

The girls sat in the VIP lounge as I got everyone drinks

The girls sat in the VIP lounge as I got everyone drinks. I looked around whilst waiting for the drinks and searched if I knew someone from there. I saw a few familiar faces but no one important or someone I'm good enough to go and have a conversation with. Then I turned towards the bartender and I felt someone nudging me on my shoulder I turned around and saw a face I thought that I wouldn't see ever again. My ex-fling Barbara Palvin. Oh, that's not good because if Hailey finds it out I'm screwed.

"Hello Alex, what a nice coincidence to see each other in the same club where we fucked" she said in a seductive tone. Can someone help me? Please?
"Oh hey Barbara, yeah what a coincidence" the bartender signaled to me that the order was ready. Thank God. "It was nice to see you again Barbara but I have to go" "Barbara?" Oh no! "Hailey, omg what are you doing here in Paris?" "We had a fashion show and that's why I and the girls are here." "Oh, the girls are here too?" "Yeah yeah they are sitting right there" she pointed to the girls. Hailey turned around to me and asks me: "Babe are those all drinks we ordered?" Barbara looks confused at Hails as she references to me. "Yeah, babe that-" "Wait what, babe? Are you two together?" "Yeah but very very fresh." I want to die right now "Oh that explains why you stopped calling and texting me!" and here goes nothing.
"Sorry, what did you say?" Hailey looked at me with a very confused look. No, for real can this floor just separate and suck me into it. Barbara was fuming right now. "Don't worry Hails you heard it right. I was till 2 months ago your boyfriend's weekly booty call. But once you appeared in his life he stopped fucking me. I always called him and he told me he was busy. Busy yeah but busy fucking you. So that's why he didn't need me anymore. Now everything makes sense. And I thought we had something more than just fucking each other. I fell in love with you! And you... What did you do? You just wanted a good fuck right? You are all the same, you just stick around till you get everything you want and then disappear without a word. You know what Alex screw you!" and with that, she stormed out of the club. Hailey turned towards me and had a disbelief gaze on her face. "I can't believe you, Alex. I never thought that you would be so cruel to girls. Did you do this often? Did you always disappear without saying anything and moved to the next girl? Or girls?" "No baby no she was the first one who I did something like that. You know that I'm not a guy like that. I would never do things like that to any girl. I have a sister myself so I wouldn't do anything to a girl." she was not convinced. With that, she walked to our table and left me at the bar dumbfounded.

She ignored me the whole night. The girls noticed the change in her mood and our distance. They probably assumed that something happened but they didn't act on their thoughts and asked her.

As the night came to an end I told the girls that Hailey should ride with them. And with that being said I left the club earlier than the girls. Because I have to apologize to someone and I want to do it in person. Hence, I've left the party earlier and drove to Barbara's apartment. I knocked on her door and she opened the door but wasn't pleased with my appearance.

"I'm here to apologize for my actions. I know that you won't accept it. I just wanted to say that it was never my intention to leave you like that and ignore you for so long. I think I have to tell you everything so that you could understand why I did what I did." so I told her everything about Hailey and me. She was shocked that people like me still exist. "I'm truly sorry Barbara, if I had a choice I would never treat you like that. I swear it was never my aim to break your heart and just use you as a good fuck. I wanted to love you but I couldn't. Not because you were not enough or ugly or something else. It was just th-" she interrupted me "that you had Hailey in your heart and brain so you couldn't even love, although you tried so many times. I get it and I accept your apology. You don't have to worry about me. I'm now okay that I know all the details. I'm also sorry that I ruined your night with Hailey. I will call her and tell her everything so you can be happy again". "Thanks, I appreciate it but you don't have to do it". "I know but I want to" I just smiled at her and thanked her again. "Well I would love to talk with you more but I have to leave the city in an hour so I have to go. It was nice to see you again. Goodbye." I said and left her apartment and drove to the airport.

Gigi texted me that they are on their way to the airport and I texted that I'm almost there because Barbara's apartment was just a 5-minute drive to the airport. I arrived and told the pilot that we can take off as soon the girls are here. I got in one of the rooms of my jet and changed my outfit to something more comfortable for a 10-hour flight. The girls arrived and we took off. I told them that I would be in one of the rooms and do a little bit of work stuff. Hailey didn't even acknowledge me. But I could see in her eyes sadness and regret. When I know her she will come to me and apologize. Because I'm not going to. She judged without even listening to me. If she would we wouldn't be in this situation right now.

I got into my office/ bedroom and did a bit of work. 15 minutes later we took off and I was getting tired because I couldn't sleep the last few days well and I was still jet-lagged. 2 hours after the departure someone came into the room but I was so focused that I didn't even look who it was. But I could sense that it was her.

"Alex, can I talk to you?" "Sure, you can talk whilst I work I will listen to you!" she noticed that I was giving her the cold shoulder. "I'm sorry that I was so impulsive a few hours ago but you have to understand me I heard from a random girl that my boyfriend fucked her and then didn't reach out to her and left her like that. You know exactly that I'm sensitive to this topic." she walked over to me and tried to sit on my lap. "Babe please look me in the eyes and tell me that we are okay. I need to hear it." Cariño, Estamos más que Bien" she understood what I said and kissed me. "I love you" "I love you more" she laughed "and I Alex love you to the moon and back" "then Ms. Baldwin, I love you to eternity and beyond." we just stare at each other. "Come on babe let's get a bit of sleep before someone barks in our room." we both got in the bed and fall asleep in each others arms immediately.