Chapter 14

Alex's POV:

The minute I landed in New York I texted Gigi and told her my plan. She told me that they are getting ready right now separately in their rooms. She send me the location of their hotel room and I drove there.

Before I drove to the hotel I had to stop at my friend's designer boutique and buy a suit for the event. And then I drove to my girl. I was so nervous and excited at the same time. I'm nervous because I don't know if she will happy that I will attend the event with her because of my short temper. Since we both know that some paps say something rude or do anything inappropriate I will end up like the last time. And I'm excited because I missed her so much and can't wait to see her.

I checked at Hotel and texted Gigi that I'm in my room and getting ready and that I will surprise Hailey before they get in the car. She texted me that Hailey and Kendall are done and that both Hadid sisters are almost done. 5 minutes later I texted her back that I'm finished as well and heading to the lobby.

After what felt like an eternity the girls came downstairs. At first, Hailey didn't even see me but after Gigi and Kendall saw me and had a smile on their faces Bella and Hailey wondered where both of their girls looked. Both of them looked in my way and the moment Hailey saw she shrieked and run to me. Before I could react she sprung on me and I could catch her at the last moment.

Bella nudged Gigi and said: „look at them wifey and husband material" Gigi smiled and agreed with her. Kendall took the opportunity and took multiple pictures of the couple. After a while, the girls said that it was time to go and Hailey let me go. She started to walk ahead of me and I run to her and held her hand. She looked me in the eyes and I asked her if it was okay without saying anything and she said yes with her eyes. Hailey was supposed to ride with the girls but after I came she choose to ride with me to the event.

10 minutes later we arrived at the venue and we were about to get out of the car. "Are you sure that you want to walk with me? If you want we can wait till the girls come and walk with them." "Alex I want nothing more than to walk with you on this red carpet and I want it now. I know you worry about the backlash that I will get but everyone knows that Justin and me getting a divorce and they know the reason either. That means you don't have to worry about it. Even if they wouldn't know about everything I don't care about their opinion I just want you. So please take my hand and never let it go" "I promise you as long I live I will never let your hand go or leave you" I smiled at her and leaned over and kissed her.

The moment we got out of the car the paparazzi saw us and they took multiple photos and asked Hailey many questions about the divorce, about us, and other stuff. We walked the red carpet hand in hand.

After ten minutes the event began with a special show

After ten minutes the event began with a special show. I sat at the table with the girls and their friends Emily Ratajkowski, Kaia Gerber, Taylor Hill and Vanessa Moe. Hailey introduced me to her friends. I already knew a few of them. I knew Kaia because of her mother Cindy Crawford. And Emily's boyfriend is a good friend of mine and we met with her on a few occasions before.

The girls wanted to go to the after-party of this event. And they asked me if I would join them. At first, I was not in the mood for an after-party because I was really tired and couldn't wait to get in my bed in my hotel room. But Hailey wanted me so bad with her and I couldn't break her heart and decided to join them.

Right now, we are on our way to our hotel to change our outfits. Hailey picked up her outfit and joined me in my room. She wanted to get ready in my room by my side because she missed me so much. I picked a classy look for the after-party and Hailey choose a short dress with a jacket over it.

 I picked a classy look for the after-party and Hailey choose a short dress with a jacket over it

The girls texted us that we should go already because they will need longer than expected

The girls texted us that we should go already because they will need longer than expected. So we grabbed our things and left the room. We decided to take an Uber because we both would consume alcohol tonight. On our back way, we would just ride with the girls.

We arrived at the club 10 minutes earlier than the girls and they drove half an hour later than us but the traffic in New York is even on late nights busy.
We had a VIP section for just our group it was better this way. Because I don't have to worry that any guy will make some moves or other nasty things to the girls. My mind was at ease if I knew that just a bunch of people had access to this area. The VIP section had its own dance floor and bar too. That means we were secluded from the others. That also meant no paparazzi that's why Hailey and I could act however we want. Because everyone here knows about our complicated situation.

"Girls I'm going to get me and Hailey a drink do you want something too?" All of them shake their heads and with that, I went to the bar. I ordered one martini for Hailey and myself a whiskey. As I was about to go to our table I saw some guy talking with Hailey and let me tell you something I didn't like that guy he was too close to her. He told her something and she laughed at the thing he told her. I've had enough and stormed to our table and gave Hailey her drink and acted like it don't bother me at all. I started a conversation with Emily, we talked about the last trip that we did with our crew. We just remembered how funny and cool it was. I told her we need to gather the crew again and do something like that again. Since I talked with Emily I totally forgot about Hailey and this guy.