Chapter 2

Alex POV:

After I got ready I checked myself out. I have to say I know how to dress and look pretty dope 😁

 I have to say I know how to dress and look pretty dope 😁

(That's what Alex looks like. If you don't like his looks you can imagine your type.)

I got ready and went downstairs because I certainly know that my beautiful sister is still not ready. After 40 minutes my sister came downstairs and let me tell you she looks breathtaking.

After both of us were ready I texted my mum that they don't have to come over to check on us

After both of us were ready I texted my mum that they don't have to come over to check on us. As I was sending the message we got in my G wagon and drove out of my driveway to the event.

Alex: "Do you have any idea whose party this is?" I asked my sister

Vanessa: "The only thing I know is that this is an anniversary party from one of our old neighbors"

Alex: "Do you think it could be the Baldwins?" I asked her with an anxious tone in my voice.

Nessa: "To be honest I think it's them because mom and dad just kept in contact with them after we moved to London. But it could be another neighbor, so don't worry about Hails right now okay?"

Alex: "yeah okay," I said not convincing myself about my own words.

20 minutes later

As we arrived at the event I was a nervous wreck because I couldn't get that thought of the possibility that it was the Baldwin anniversary event that we are attending. As soon we got into the event everything got worse because the first thing I saw was the Baldwin couple and at that moment I knew it was too late to bail on this event because they had already seen us. Great now they are approaching us.

Kennya: "Alex! Vanessa! It's been a long time since I saw you guys. How are you doing?" She said as she checked us both out. "You both look very good"

Alex & Nessa: "Thanks"

Stephen: "Kids it's so good to see you both again. It's been nearly 10 years since we saw you both we missed you so much. We kept in contact with your parents but you both just vanished from the ground once you were in London. I'm still a little bit upset that we were like best friends. What happened? He said furrowing his eyebrows.

Vanessa: "Well after we arrived in London I had to get used to the European lifestyle and find friends and that took a lot of effort and time so I had not much time for anything else. Then I started college and my major was fashion design and that took a lot of my free time as well. I had barely time to spend some quality time with my family and friends. And after my graduation, I moved to Milano to purchase my dreams, and yeah"  She said as she thought about this time of her life.

Kennya: "And you Alex?", "Why didn't you try to reach out to us or Hailey?", "She did miss you"
Wait for what? She did miss me?

Alex: "Well the same goes for me I had so much stuff going on after I moved. The lifestyle was not a problem for me nor was it difficult for me to find friends because I already had friends there. But there were other things why I couldn't reach out to you guys and once I started college my life was just studying. I studied 24/7 to become a good lawyer." I said with a smile on my face. I saw the Baldwin couple grin at both of our answers because they were proud of us.

Stephen: "Kids we have to say that we are very proud of you and so happy that you never gave up your dreams that's very generous of both of you. And the effort has shown off. You are both successful in what you are doing."

Kennya: "exactly one of you is the new fashion designer/CEO from Off White. And Alex you are about to get a partner from the biggest law company in California. So we can say you have not achieved your dreams." She said with a genuine smile.

Vanessa: "Thanks guys it means so much to us that you are supporting"

Alex: "Yeah" We talked a little bit more about life and other stuff. Till our parents came and joined the conversation. After a quiet time, my eyes roamed the room to see if I see any family faces to who I could talk. And then it hit me. These eyes, I could never forget these wonderful hazel eyes. This gorgeous blonde hair. As I saw those hairs the scent roamed the room and came to my nose. I just remembered how awesome they smelled. The scent always calmed me down and gave me sincerity. And after 10 years it still gives me the same effect. Once I saw her whole being I just understand how much I missed her. How much I craved her. There she is standing breathtakingly with her beautiful black dress that fits perfectly her figure.

 There she is standing breathtakingly with her beautiful black dress that fits perfectly her figure

As I looked into her eyes I saw that she was searching for something or someone. And then her eyes stopped at someone and she began to smile and walk towards this person. It was none other than her husband Justin Bieber. Of course, she is looking out for him. Why does she have to bring him here to this event?

Vanessa: "Because he is her Husband my lovely brother" Wait did I say that out loud? "No, you didn't but I know you and those eyes of yours, also I know the whole story just to assume what is exactly going through your head." She said whilst rolling her eyes at the sight of Justin and Hailey. Wow, my sister does know me.

Alex: "I'm impressed hermanita" I said with a smile on my face. She just nodded her head and walked away. Before I could look to find her again she stand in front of me with her husband hand in hand and with a smile plastered on her face.

—————-————————–—————————-