Chapter 68

1 month after
Hailey's POV:

I am almost about to give birth to the twins and I am already so huge. I can not see my feet anymore. Well, I couldn't see them since my 6th month but now I can not look down and see anything else. I just see my big fat belly and I don't like it at all I look so disgusting and I don't like the weight I gained in the whole pregnancy but Alex says that I am still looking hot and that the pregnancy gave me a glow that makes me even prettier than I am. I am right now in the hospital because my due is soon and I have to get checked once a week. My labor date is at the beginning of May. Alex is going for the last one constantly on business trips because he is expanding his business. He is taking one office in New York over that's why he has to fly over often. He hates that he has to leave me alone the whole time but he knows that I am in good hands when he is not here. He always brings me to my parents when he is on his trips. Otherwise, he couldn't go anywhere or he would drive me to his parents and then go.

I am doing the last few touches for the nursery room and it looks super cute. At first, one side was blue and the other side is pink but then I changed my mind and did the whole room white and put neutral colors in the room. Since I knew that they would get sick of the color once they understand what it is to have a room. And I think that I would get sick of the color before they would understand it. Also, the room looks in this color a lot better and bigger than the other color and designs that I did at first. They have to share the room now because I don't want to run from one room to another room, that's why we decided, for now, to have both in one room.

I'm putting the clothes for the babies in their closet as I get a face time call from my hubby. "Hello, baby!" "Hi, babe what are you doing? Are you in the twin's room?" "Yeah I'm putting their clothes into the wardrobe and then I am completely done with the room." "I thought we wanted to finish the room together?" "Yeah, but I wanted to finish the room today because I have a feeling like they want to come out soon," I say to him "What do you mean soon? Do you have cramps? Did your water break? I'm heading to the airport right now!" he looks very panicked. "Baba no I'm good and I'm not going to bring our children into the world in the next few hours. I just have a feeling that they will come earlier than expected. That's all I promise!" "I don't care I'm on my way to the airport and I will not fly out of the city until you gave birth. That's out of discussion Hailey! Don't even try to change my mind! When I say I'm on my way then I'm on my way!" he says. "Okay but please drive carefully and come home safe okay? I love you and bye" I say. "Okay I will and I love you more!" he says and hangs up.

Three hours later Alex texts me that he landed in LA. How fast did he fly over from NYC so fast? That's weird. That doesn't matter, what matters is that he won't leave until I give birth to our babies and that's what matters to me the most. When he isn't here with me I don't feel secure and I'm not half happy as when he is with me. I'm not second-guessing anything or doubting him! Don't get me wrong but I'm always curious about the things he does when he is not with me and that leads us sometimes to an unnecessary fight. Which makes me sad and frustrated that's why I'm not that happy when he is gone for a business trip. He hates these trips as well because I know that he is also not happy without me but it's just for a temporary time.

After the text from Alex, I walk to the kitchen and start to prepare him something to eat because I know that he will most likely be hungry. And I'm sure that he missed my cooking in the last few days. We didn't see each other for almost one week and I can imagine that he ate all the time in restaurants or fast food and I know his stomach. His stomach needs homemade food at least 4 days a week. And I'm sure that he didn't get the 4 days so his stomach makes him probably problems. I decide to make him his favorite food and that is pasta with my special chicken sauce. He loves this food, he even would kill for this special meal that I make him.