Chapter 1

Today
Hailey's POV:

It's been 5 years since I said yes to Justin's proposal. We're married for 4 and a half years and let me tell you this is anything but a normal marriage. For the first two years we were good loved each other, we shoved each other affection but after the two years, it went downhill. The last 2 and half years are the worst of my life. He is not the same guy I married anymore. He is constantly with his friends clubbing or hanging out with them. He cheats on me with plenty of girls and he is not even hiding it. I wish I would have never said yes at the concert but it's too late now. You probably think why don't you divorce him. I don't have the guts to do it. I don't want to disappoint my family and maybe it sounds stupid but I still love him?! Or at least I think that I love him.

Today is the 30th anniversary of my parents and we kids decided to make a surprise party for them. Alia and I are working on this party for over a month. We invited all of their friends and our family.

Alaia: "Hailey where are you?" "In the kitchen" "I have great news, I invited the Harper's too" Hailey coughed on her drink. "You did what??" "Yes, I invited them, mom told me that they pretty recently moved back. They're now living in Calabasas" What Calabasas? Omg Kendall or Kylie must have known them I have to ask them later.

Hailey: "Are they all coming or just the parents?" "Well, I know that Vanessa is still in Milano for her fashion show" Fashion show? What in the world? "What for fashion show Alaia?" "Oh don't you know Vanessa is a designer and she worked a long time with Gucci and Balenciaga, but right now she is working for Off White after Virgil's death." "And Alex?" "As long as I know Alex has become a very successful lawyer and he works in London but that was 2 years ago, maybe some things have changed." "So he won't be attending the party?" "I have no clue, Janice just said that they will come."

Meanwhile two houses further from Hailey
Alex POV:

I got a call from my mom today, she said that we need to attend a very important event as a family. I just recently moved back to L.A. because I couldn't handle the distance with my parents anymore and I had no reason to stay in London after everything that happened in the last few weeks. I found out that my soon-to-be ex-wife cheated on me, that's why I thought that it was time to move back.

Vanessa: "My favorite brother you have to get up before Mama comes!" she said whilst rolling her eyes "you know how she gets when she exactly knows that we will be late." she said whilst making a very scary face. Let's just stay on the Latina side my mother comes out when she gets angry. And believe me, you don't want to experience this side of me madre.

Alex: Tranquila Hermana, she won't go through the roof because you know I'm never late. You are the one who takes ages to get ready to go before mum comes my favorite sister"

Vanessa: "Whatever, if she gets furious I'm not responsible you are!" She said pointing to me and leaving the room.

After one hour I started to get ready but I just had one question in my head, to whose event are we even going because mum meant that we go to a party of one of our old neighbors. Can it be? No, I don't this- or can it be? I hope not! Well, there is just one way to find out.

———————————————————————
Well okay this was my first chapter
I hope you liked it 😊 don't forget to vote if you liked the book so far