Chapter 18

The next morning
Hailey's POV:

Today the girls and I have fittings for the fashion show and Alex will meet with an old friend. Right now I and the girls are getting ready whilst Alex makes us some breakfast. I choose something oversize but classy at the same time. After I made my hair and makeup I went downstairs. The girls were already ready and eating some of Alex's delicious breakfast. I have to say that this man has better abilities in cooking than all of the girls in this room and we are four girls who all can cook well.

"Girls, are you done?" I asked the girls. Bella looked at everyone and said, "I think so?!" "Okay then let's go" we all got up and said goodbye to Alex. As I went to hug him he just kissed me instead of hugging me. and then he kissed my forehead and said goodbye. I blushed at his actions and left the room quickly and said goodbye with a small voice.

Alex's POV:

Hailey thinks that I'm going to meet with an old friend of mine but in reality, I'm going to prepare a romantic candlelight dinner on the rooftop of a hotel that has a view of the Eiffel tower. The girls already know about my plan. That's why they are gonna keep her away from me after the fitting. I told them to buy Hailey a dress with my credit card. I will ask her today if she will be my girlfriend. I can finally ask her this question because I got today an email from my assistant and in this email were divorce papers with Justin's signature. Also in this email was a date for the divorce. It was in three days. I don't know how it got that fast but I think that my assistant pulled some strings to get the process faster. I will tell her everything before I ask her my question. I hope that she will say yes.

Kendall texted me that they got out of the fitting and are heading to a restaurant and after dinner, they will go shopping. That means a maximum of 4 hours to set everything up. I was already at the location and finished almost everything. Their just a little few things I have to rearrange and then I'm done and can go rearrange myself too.

2 hours later I was at home and had only an hour and a half to get ready. I quickly washed and then went to my Barber Shop for a new haircut. The next thing on my list was the outfit. This time I hadn't my friends boutique here. Well, he had a few shops here in Paris after all he was the designer of Balmain. But I needed Olivier himself and not his brand. So I texted him and he arranged an outfit for the occurrence. He said that I have to go to any boutique in Paris and they're going to help me out with wearing the outfit. So I did what he said and that's why I'm right now waiting for my suit to wear. After my suit came they helped me to wear it.

It was right no 6:30 pm and Hailey would arrive at 7 pm so I had only 20 minutes left so that I could do the last touches before she comes

It was right no 6:30 pm and Hailey would arrive at 7 pm so I had only 20 minutes left so that I could do the last touches before she comes. I drove as quickly as possible to the hotel and set everything up. As I was finished I received a message from Bella that Hailey is on her way up with the lift. I was right now a nervous wreck. Whilst I was going crazy the door opened and Hailey came out of the Lift.

Hailey's POV:

The girls were weird today. They didn't let me go to Alex or either call him. Like why? Did he do something bad? I couldn't even touch my phone because Gigi decided that we would have a phone-free day. But why were Kendall and Bella occasionally on their phone? That does not make even sense. And on top of everything, I couldn't even see Alex after the fitting. The girls wanted to have a girls day so we lunch together and shopped together. I found a gorgeous dress for our so-called girls' night. It was a black long dress with a big slick on the left side of the leg.

 It was a black long dress with a big slick on the left side of the leg

We arrived at the hotel where we are supposed to eat our dinner. The girls said that they have to go to the bathroom and I should just go upstairs and sit in the restaurant. So I did what they told me. I'm right now in the lift and heading to the rooftop. As the doors opened I couldn't believe my eyes. Alex was standing there with a single rose in his hands and behind him was a candlelight dinner set. That explains why I wasn't allowed to call or see him. He came towards me and gave me the rose. After that, he led me to our table. We didn't talk till we both sat at the table. "I wanted to do this for a long time and finally I could do this kind of date because I have to tell you some amazing news. But before I tell you everything I just have to say that you look breathtakingly gorgeous" I blushed hard at his comment. He just looked me in my eyes with nothing but love. He was so starstruck with my whole being. I could read it in his eyes. If I would let him he would stare at me the whole night as this and I would probably melt the whole night because of how cute he looks at me.

"You wanted to tell me something?!" "Oh yeah sorry your beauty took my mind away from the reason why we're here today." He took out an envelope and handed it to me. "That came today from my assistant aka your lawyer for you. In that envelope are the divorce papers with Justin's signature and also the divorce date. The date is in three days." He said it and his smile went wide after he saw how happy I got.
"Oh my God, I'm so relieved that he signed the papers without a problem. I can't tell you how happy I'm right now. I waited for this day since our 6 month anniversary of marriage. Because that was the day when he started to change." I was crying out of happiness. Alex immediately shot up from his chair as he saw me crying and hugged me. It felt so good to be in his arms. I curled my face in his neck and inhaled his scent. He just kissed my temple over and over. Then we sat again at the table and he looked like this wasn't the reason why we're sitting here right now.

"I have to tell you something else too or should I say ask you something? Well either way, now that you are almost a divorced woman who is available for a new relationship I wanted to ask you something and tell you my feelings for you" he was so nervous but why was he going to propose to me or why is he so nervous?