Chapter 35

Alex's POV:

After Kendall did all the tests the doctor said that the results would come out in a few hours and that they would mail them to my mail or Veronica's because we both will be the attorney in this case. We decided that she would help me because I usually don't do cases like this but Kendall is an exception. That's why I drove Hailey and Kendall back home. Then Veronica and I drove to the office to prepare for the case and get in contact with Mr. Booker or his attorney.

Veronica and I didn't even notice that it was almost 10 pm as we looked at the clock because we were so much into the work that we didn't understand how fast the time got away. I looked at my phone and I had 10 missed calls from Kendall and 20 missed calls from Hailey. I called Hailey back but she didn't pick up then I called Kendall and she picked up. "I'm sorry Kendall that I didn't pick up any phone calls from both of you but we were so in the case that we put our phones on mute and put them away so that couldn't distract us. But we didn't notice how much time went by. I'm already walking to my car and I will be there in 10 minutes." I told her and the only response I got from Kendall was: "okay, be careful." I drove Veronica home and then I drove home rapidly. I was at home within 15 minutes and usually, I would drive this way for like 45 minutes. But I promised them to be there within 10 minutes so I was already late.

As I parked my car in the driveway I notice a few cars. Those are the cars from the Kar-Jenner family so that means that everyone from Kendall's family knows about it. I got through the door and I got welcomed with a big warm hug. Everyone was hugging me. There could be two reasons why they hug me. One is that they thought that something happened to me and are right now happy that I'm still alive or the other reason is that they find out about the case and what I did for Kendall. Either way, I'm happy to get a big warm hug from my second family.

Everyone was here from the Kar-Jenner family except Kim. I'm kind of happy that she is not around because I know if she would be here she would turn the ball over so that she would stay in the focus of everyone. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against her but sometimes it just drives me crazy that she wants that everything should be about her. And that is right now the last thing we need.

"Okay guys I appreciate the hug you are giving me right now but can you all let go I can't breathe properly." I said and everyone let go except Mama Kris." she looks me in the eyes and I look back and can see that she cried a lot because her whole makeup has stains of tears. I look at everyone else and they are crying too. Am I dying or why are they all crying whilst looking at me? "Guys, why are you crying?" no one answered my question. Then I notice that Hailey and Kendall aren't around. I let go of Kris and decide to walk to Kendall's room. I assumed that they both will be there. Kylie followed me to the room. The door was ajar and I saw both of them hugging and crying. As I got into the room both of them sense my appearance in the room because both heads turn to me. Both of them run to me and embraced me cried out until they calmed down.

We all are laying down in Kendall's bed I'm in the middle and Hailey is on my left side and Kendall on my right side. Kylie left a few minutes ago to get us something to eat because I found out that both didn't eat anything since I left. It's right now 9 pm and I'm still in my work clothes and I have to change but I can't cause both of them are snuggled and comfy. Kylie came into the room with a tray of food. "Okay girls you both have to eat something whilst I go into my dressing room and change into something comfy." they both sulked. "Don't pout I will be back before you both even know and then we can cuddle until you get sick of me okay?" I asked them and they happily nodded. I got into my room and changed my outfit. I choose to wear a pair of purple shorts and also a purple t-shirt with a pair of white sneakers.

 I choose to wear a pair of purple shorts and also a purple t-shirt with a pair of white sneakers

As I was about to go into the girl's room I got a call from Rachel. "Hey, Rachel what's up?" "Hey, I want you to know that we have tomorrow a meeting with the organization company for the event after tomorrow." Oh Shit, I forgot about that event completely. But I can't delay or cancel the event so I have to go. "Yeah okay thanks, can you send Veronica the details about the meeting?" I asked her. "Yeah, sure no problem" "Okay thanks until tomorrow bye." "Bye" she said and hung up.
I walked to the room and saw that the girls are already sleeping. I smiled to see them so calm and I'm relieved that they stopped crying and are now sleeping. I know that Kendall couldn't sleep in the last few days not really and Hailey and I were not either sleeping. I think that they got exhausted from all the crying and fell asleep. I left the room and joined Kylie and Khloe in the living room.

Khole's POV:

Kylie and I were sitting in the living room. Kris and Kourtney left two hours ago because they both had something to do. As we were talking Alex joined us.
"Hey girls, are you hungry or want anything from the kitchen?" we both shake our heads. "Okay," he said and sat on the couch with us. Alex looks drowsy he must be tired and exhausted from the last few days.
"I checked the girls and they fell asleep." Alex said.
"They cried the whole evening they must be falling asleep because of tiredness." Kylie said and Alex nodded.

"Do you want to watch something on the tv to spent some time?" Alex asked us. "Why not it's not like we will sleep." I said and Alex opened Netflix and started a random film. We watched that film but we were not paying attention to it. Our heads were not in the film. Our minds were with Kendall.