Chapter 17

Hailey's POV:

I was so surprised when I saw Alex at the airport. I did not expect him to come earlier and surprise me at the airport. But I had to see this coming because he promised me that he will fulfill my dream about the airport. The airport scene was my childhood dream. I always wanted that my husband or boyfriend come and pick me up from the airport with a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear.

The reason why this scene is stuck since my childhood in my brain is that my grandparents were so in love with each other. They had a big love everyone said that a love like this would happen once in 100 years and these stories would end up with both loved ones separating or never being together. But with my Grandparents, it wasn't like the other ones. They both died in each other's arms. However, they got once separated, my grandpa was a Soldier and he served for years in Brazil at that time. That's how he met my grandmother. My grandmother was a Brazilian beauty everyone wanted her but my grandmother wanted no one of them. Till she saw my grandfather it was love at the first sight. They both fell in love very quickly. My grandpa proposed to my grandma a few weeks after they met each other. My grandma wanted him to marry but she knew that her family would have been against it because grandpa was an American. She said yes to him. She knew also that she couldn't marry him but she still said yes. As grandma told her family about grandpa she got the answer she dreaded the most. They didn't want grandpa. My grandpa was at this time back in America because of a family problem. So he didn't know about anything. After a few months, he received a letter from grandma that she would come to America. She explained everything in that letter. And she also writes that she will be the next day in America. So he gets her flowers and a teddy bear and waits for her at the airport. Since that day they never got separated. So that's why I want a moment like that. And it happened. I hope that my love story will similar to theirs. Because my Grandma always said that the right one will find you never give up. And if you find the right one you will feel that he is the right one. And like she did say it I did feel it as I saw Alex.

Alex's POV:

The girls decided to sleep and have tomorrow a little tour around Paris. So right now everyone is in their rooms and probably sleeping except me. I couldn't sleep so I changed my outfit and got out. I'm walking on the streets of Paris in the middle of the night and think about the things I found out today in the meeting.
I walked for about 2 hours till I got back home. I thought that no one noticed my absence but of course, Hailey was the one who noticed.

"Where were you?" she had one eyebrow raised. That means nothing good. "I had to get out walk and
clear my mind." she was confused at my response. "Clear your mind? Why should you clear your mind? Did something happen?" I sighed "it's a long story but let's say I found out something. And this something could have changed my whole life if I would have known it in the past." "Would it have been for the better or worse?" "I don't know. The only thing I know is that if I would have found that out years ago maybe we two wouldn't ever get to the point where we are right now." I knew from her facial expression that she understood what it was. She just nodded and got in our room. I know that what I said was not okay but she had to know about it. Sooner or later. After a few minutes, I got into our room and saw her curled up in the bed crying. My heart shattered at this sight I got rid of my shoes and laid in the bed and spooned her. I embraced her and held her right and told her that everything is okay and I will not go back to her. I also told her that it will be always her. She is mine and I am hers. Once she heard those words from me she relaxed and fell asleep in my arms and I hold her the whole night. She also never let go. She probably thought if she would I would be gone even in her sleep. But what she doesn't know is that I wouldn't change her for anything. She is the one I want to spend my life with and have children and grandchildren with.

The next morning
Hailey's POV:

I woke up with someone holding me. I turned around and saw Alex still with his clothes from last night. He was still sleeping. As I saw him the memories from last night came to my mind. It broke me as he said that he wouldn't even be with me if Jade had told him that Jordan was just a PR Stunt and nothing happened between them. I found out about all of this recently. I wasn't even supposed to hear all of those things but I did. Since that day I'm a little bit sensitive.

"Hailey, Hailey, Babe" I just heard someone calling me. "Huh, what happened?" "I was calling your name for the last two minutes and you didn't respond to it, so I figured out that you are in deep thoughts." "I ugh ye-" "Hailey don't overthink too much, please I will always choose you no matter what and believe if I would be even with her I would choose you over her." He said with a sincere smile on his face. That made my mood and I smiled a little bit. "Ah, there is my favorite smile. Baba please never lose your smile it is so beautiful. And I promise you that I will do anything in my power to keep your smile on your face." After he said those words we leaned forward and we were about to kiss but sadly Kendall marched into the room and interrupted us. "Sorry not sorry to disturb you love birds but we have a very long day ahead of us, so how about we start it?" Alex and I looked at each other we knew that we will continue this later. And get up from our bed to get ready.

We were all ready within an hour. Alex told us to keep the outfits casual and to wear sneakers because we are going to walk. So that was my outfit

And this was Alex his outfit

It was a bit chilly today. It is normal for Europe at this time of the year to be a little cold. I think in a few ways it will be warmer because we are at the beginning of spring weather.

We ate our breakfast in a cafe in the Champs Élysées. Or also called the main heart of Paris. After that, we walked around. I'm not a good Tour guide if it's about Paris. I was a few times here so I line a few good places but that's all.

As the shopping spree came to an end the girls and I had dinner at a local France restaurant and tried some French food. Afterwards, we got to the Eiffel Tower and watched the view of Paris at night. After our night view session, we arrived at home very exhausted and left to change our clothes into something cozy and headed back to my living room and watched a few films till we slept all in front of the TV.