Chapter 67

5 months later
Hailey's POV:

Today is the gender reveal party for our Children. We didn't want to know the gender of our babies until a certain month of my pregnancy. And now that I'm almost about to pop out the babies we decided to do the gender reveal party and the baby shower at one party. Alaia and Vanessa know the gender of our babies and that's why they both organized the party. The only thing we know about is that we are having twins but we learned that almost three months ago, so it's no surprise for us. I think that we will have a boy and a girl but Alex thinks that we will have two girls. He wants so desperately girls because he wants Jr. me walking around but I want one Jr. me and one Jr. him walking around. Alex is currently at a meeting in his office so he is coming a little later to the party. That's, not a problem because the party is at our house, so he won't be even late. The theme of the party is all white, so everyone has to wear white and everyone will get a color bandana at the entrance. They will either get blue or pink and the color that on the most people is the gender of our baby. No one will know until the end the gender because Alex and I will get the last bandanas.

The girls are already here and preparing for the party, they won't let me do anything. This is why I am preparing them a delicious breakfast. I know that they would interfere with it if they would know that I am doing this but they are too occupied to notice that I am in the kitchen and doing the breakfast. As I was dancing to one of Alex's unreleased songs my phone rang and it was my one and only fiancé. I pick up the phone "Hellooo" "Good morning baby, I am sorry that I couldn't be by your side this morning but I finished my things earlier than expected that's why I will be home in. one hour." He says to me. I squeal and jump out of excitement but without letting him know. "Oh okay, then we will wait for the breakfast until you come home!" "You don't have to babe you all can eat. But who is preparing the breakfast? Isn't everyone preparing for the party?" He asks me. "Yeah, that is why I am preparing the breakfast!" I say to him with fear. "Babe! Why do you prepare it? You know that you should not do hard work! But okay, if you think that it is not exhausting for you I am okay with it. And now that I know that you are making the breakfast I will come home earlier than an hour. I will be there in 20 minutes!" He says. "Okay baby. I love you and drive save!" "Will do babe and I love you to infinity and beyond!" He says and ends the call. Now I have to hope that the girls don't notice that I am making the breakfast.

20 minutes later the doorbell rings and I walk to the door and open it, my fiancé is standing in front of me as he said that he will be arriving in 20 minutes. He is a man of his words. I didn't see him today in the morning so I didn't know what he was wearing but now I see what he is wearing I wouldn't let him out like that. He looks so sexy with his outfit I'm sure that girls looked at him and tried to flirt with him. But I know my man he wouldn't even do it or notice it! He is wearing a white polo with dark blue trousers and he has a brown sweater on his neck. His muscles look so defined in this outfit.

"Baby I'm home!" he screams as he walks into the kitchen. I guess he didn't see me from our driveway because he would goof around on the other side of the window if he would see me there. "Wow baby, your breakfast looks like always just mesmerizing!" he says and walks behind me and hugs me, and puts his head in the crook of my neck. "Hello my handsome man, I missed you so much this morning." "I missed you too, but now I'm here and I will be the whole time on your side!" We stay a little more like this and then I finish preparing the breakfast and call the girls and they come a few minutes later and we eat all together.

3 hours later
Alex's POV:

Hailey and I are right now in our room and we are getting ready for the party. The theme of the party is all white. I barely wear all white so I have a problem with the outfit I'm trying to create but with the help of my fiancé, we solved it. I change my outfit and then I walk into the bathroom because Hailey is in the bathroom with the girls and they are doing her hair and makeup. "Wow you look, gorgeous baby!" I say to her and she blushes. The girls are glaring at me "Why are you all glaring at me I made a compliment on my wifey!" "You shouldn't see your WIFEY before the party!" Gigi says "Why because she is wearing white or what? It's not our wedding it's the gender/ baby shower party for our twins for goodness sake!" I say and Hailey giggled at my response. "Still get out!" Kendall says. "Okay fine!" I say and walk out.
I just could see a little glimpse of Hailey's dress but it looks mesmerizing on her.