Chapter 54

The next morning
Alex's POV:

I was in a peaceful sleep when someone jumps on me. I was dreaming about Hailey. We were married and had two children two little girls and she was pregnant again and this one was a boy. We were happy but I got interrupted by someone who is now jumping on my bed. "Brother wake up! Hey hello, Álvaro get up!" "Vanessa, what do you want?" I say groaning into my pillow. "Wake up the girls and I want to spend a day with you!" she says to me. I open my eyes and turn my head around to her. "What time is it? And is breakfast ready?" "It is 9 am and the breakfast is almost ready. Hailey is preparing it. She is making your favorites."
She says and I got up and walk to my bathroom. Vanessa smirks at me. I look at her with a what the fuck face. "Oh, you know exactly why I'm smirking at you! The moment you heard that your wife is making breakfast you got up. You're still in love with her and don't deny it because I see it in your eyes. The eyes Chico the eyes never lies!" "whatever!" I say and do my morning routine in the bathroom.

I got into the kitchen and Kendall and Vanessa were sitting at the table and Hailey was still at the stove preparing our breakfast. They all didn't notice me so I had to make my appearance noticeable. "Good morning my loves!" I say and all three look over to me. They all smile and answer back with a "good morning" I go over to the table and it already looks delicious. Hailey made pancakes and scrambled eggs and now she is making French Toast. "Wow, girls the table looks delicious. I assume that Hailey did all of this because you two-" I point at Nessa and Kendall. "-cant do things like that! Especially you Nessa." I say and they both glare at me. Bailey giggles at my response. Gosh how much I missed her giggles and smiling face.

We are all sitting at the table and enjoying the food. "So girls I know that you all have the next few weeks off. I will give you now a one-in-time chance to spend the whole week together with me because this week is my week off. Either way, you accept it or you will never get a chance like this again." they both look at each other and do a telepathy thing because Kendall turns her head to me and nods "okay we are in!" she says. "Wait how did you girls communicate without even talking?" "You won't understand it. You are a man!" Nessa says. "Fine! I would say that we start the week after our breakfast. Hence I will go to my bedroom and change into something comfy and I recommend doing the same things for you all. In every guest room should be some clothes from either Nessa or my mom." I say and walk upstairs to my room.
After an hour I showered and changed. And I'm pretty sure that the girls are still sitting downstairs and chatting away without even noticing the time. I put my shoes on and check myself in the mirror.

I walk downstairs and see no one. That's weird because I could swear that they would still sit here and chitty chat. I'm impressed that they are in their room and getting ready for the adventure. As I was waiting for them I went to my home office. I want to check a few emails before I start my week off. Since I'm giving Veronica more responsibility I can see how good an attorney she will be one day. I'm sure that she will beat me someday if we would be on opposite sites in a case. If she does this someday I would be so proud of her because it's not easy to beat your mentor. If you can beat your mentor then either you are a very good student or your teacher is just weak. As I got through my emails I heard some voices from the living room. I walk to the living room and see three gorgeous women in front of me. "Oh wow, you all look just amazingly breathtaking!" I say to them and they all blush except my sister. "Oh, brother tell me something that I already don't know!" she says and rolls her eyes.

"Nessa, do you ask yourself sometimes why you are still single?" "Alex don't!" she glares at me. I know that I hit a nerve. This is why I'm not going to say anything more. "Okay okay, I'm shutting my mouth." "Yeah now that Alex is mentioning it. Why do you don't have a boyfriend?" Hailey asks her. She still glares at me and doesn't even bother to answer her question. So I will do it. "She has a boyfriend. Well, not a boyfriend but she has someone in her life and they are going on and off for the last ten years." "Wait what?" they both scream. Oh, boy Nessa will definitely kill me. That's why I disappear from the girls because they are focused on Nessa right now. "Girls I will wait in the car!" I scream as I'm at the door and walking to my G wagon.

The girls get in the car and Nessa sits in the passenger seat. Oh no, I'm screwed! "¡Hablaremos de esto más tarde!" (we will talk about this later) Nessa says to me. "Claro" I say to her and drive to our destination. You can feel the tension in the car. But I don't get why she is making it such a big deal because sooner or later the girls would have known it. And everyone except them knows about this situation! Even our parents know about this. Nevertheless, we will talk because I know my sister. We arrive at our destination and all girls look at me confused. "Why are we on the beach at this time? And also why are we on the Malibu beach where no one is?" Kendall asks. "I wanted to start our week with a calm walk on the beach and then a stop in our childhood ice cream shop that is in Malibu," I say, and Hailey looks me directly in the eyes and smiles. She remembers that I remember it. Kendall notices the interaction between me and Hailey but she doesn't say anything she just smiles. "Okay then let's do this. I'm going to walk with Nessa so she could calm down" Kendall says but Nessa shakes her head. "No, I'm going to walk with Alex because we have to talk about something!" she says with a serious tone. Kendal nods and walks with Hailey a few steps ahead. "¡No Puedo creer que les hayas dicho todo!" (I can't believe that you told them everything!" "Oh come on Nessa I didn't tell them everything. Les dije que solo la parte superior del iceberg. (I told them just the top of the ice berg) We both know that there is a bottom that has more than the things I said. ¡So Cierra la puta boca!" (Shut the fuck up) I say to her and she doesn't answer back because she knows that I'm right.