Chapter 22

Alex's POV:

At the end of our dinner, we had decided to go to a club to party a little before the fashion show. I was the one who would not drink and surprisingly Hailey joined me too. She said that she didn't want any headaches before the show.

The other girls are not exaggerating the amount of alcohol too but they wanted to shake a bit before the show tomorrow. It was nearly 1 am. Hailey and I agreed on going home. We took the girls to the car and drove home. No one was smashed from the alcohol but Gigi was a little more than tipsy.

Hailey and I did take care of the girls so that they would get safely in their beds. I put on everyone's nightstand an Advil and a bottle of water. After that, I went to my room and Hailey was already in our bed waiting for me. "It was a long day and exhausting day" Hailey said. "yeah you could say that. For me, it was even harder because of the time difference and the jet lag I have right now. I hope that I won't tomorrow too misted by jet lag." "you never told me why you had to go personally to this meeting". "Can I just tell you everything tomorrow cause I'm so tired that I barely can open my eyes." I said already falling asleep. "Yeah, sure no problem".
Hailey put her head on my chest and we fell asleep.

The next day
Hailey's POV:

The girls and I were getting ready for the show. Kendall and I shared a backstage room. The Hadid sisters had their get-ready room. I was texting with Alex right now. We had to leave early in the morning and he was still sleeping and I didn't want him to wake up because of the jet lag he would have if I woke him up. He is texting me that he is that anyway but at least he could sleep a little more. That's why it isn't that bad after all. As I was texting him back he called me.

A: "Hey babe, I didn't want to write you anymore. I much rather enjoy hearing your voice than just getting texts from you"

H: "Awww baby you're so cute. I love to hear your voice as well. When did you wake up?"

A: "Like 5 minutes ago. That's why my voice sounds so rough. I had a great sleep yesterday." I could hear his smile through the phone.

H: "Yeah, me too. I hadn't slept so nice in a long time." I said. "When are you arriving at the show?"

A: "Well I have to get ready and then I suppose I will come to the show. Or if you want I can just appear at the beginning of the show and not before the show. It's up to you how you want it I'm okay with either of them." he said with a tired voice.

H: "Come before the show to calm my nerves. And see your gorgeous girlfriend before the whole world can see her. You must be the first one to see my clothes and no one else".

A: "Okay babe, then I'm going to get ready, eat something and then I will be there with you okay?"
He asked me.

H: "Okay babe, till later. Love you"

A: "Love you too"

We ended the call and I was almost ready with my makeup and hair. Kendall was almost finished too. As we were wrapped up with makeup and hair our clothes came into our room to wear. I have to wear an off-white outfit, Moschino and for my last walk, I have to wear Julien Macdonald. Julien appears for the first Tim in the Pariser fashion week. Normally he is just in the Londoner fashion week. But this year he is here too.

On Juliens stage, I have to walk with him at the end

On Juliens stage, I have to walk with him at the end. I'm so nervous about it. I've never have walked with a big designer like him. I hope I don't fall or embarrass myself.

My first outfit was off-white and I had to get ready quickly because I was one of the models who would walk at the beginning of the show. I was almost finished with my look for the off-white show as Alex came into our room. I couldn't see him at first because I was getting changed in the back of the room and people were standing in front of me. I just heard his voice. He talked with Kendall for a while. As Jen had finished my look I could walk to the front of the room and see finally my boyfriend.

His back was to me so he didn't notice me as I walked towards him. I have to say that he looks again hot with his suit. I just see his back but that already looks amazing. I think he smelled my perfume because he immediately turned around with a smile on his face. The first thing he did was trying to kiss me but I had to stop him because I couldn't ruin my makeup or else Jen would kill me. "I'm sorry baby but the kiss has to wait till after the show" he looked me in the eyes with puppy eyes and he knows that I can't resist them. "Cant you give at least a peck on the lips?" "I suppose that I can do that" the second I finished my sentence his lips were on mine. He really missed me I guess.

After our quick welcoming, I checked his outfit out and like I said earlier he looks awesomely hot.

I love it when I wear a tuxedo or suit and wear no tie. But buttons the shirt still up till the end. That looks so on fire.

„Hails you look, awesome baby, you slay like always the outfit you are wearing." I blushed at his comment. "Kendall my best friend you look good as. Don't be jealous but my woman looks hotter than you" Kendall fake gasped. "How dare you? I am your best friend since our diapers and you decided to break my heart. You are unbelievable."

Alex and Kendall were best friends even before I but I didn't know that. They told me that a few days ago. I was surprised that they were so good because she never mentioned him. Well, she mentioned always a best friend of hers that lives in London and New York but she never told me the name of her best friend. They always met when she was in either of these cities.

Someone barged into our room and screamed: "ladies the last 5 minutes" so we got out of our room and went backstage and Alex bid us goodbye and sat in his place on the front row.

The show started with a video of Virgil to honor him. And then we started walking. Kendall and I got emotional as Virgil's video was playing but we recovered quickly and put our model face on.

The show went smoothly and we had no problems. The show was already over and the girls and I were changing outfits for the after-show party that we will attend. Alex joined us a minute ago. But he told me that he would go home and change as well. So he would meet us at the venue.