Chapter 21

At the same time
Hailey's POV:

The girls and I were right now at the venue where the fashion show will be hosted. We have our last fittings before the show tomorrow. I couldn't talk with my boyfriend because he was busy as well. He just texted me as he arrived in L. A that he is on his way to his office and he doesn't know how long his meeting will be. He could still be in the meeting that's all I know.

2 hours later

We were finally done with all the preparation for tomorrow and headed back to Alex's apartment in Paris. Alex still didn't call or text me anything. I'm getting a bit worried. It was weird that he had to leave so quickly. Also, it was either someone important or dangerous because he had to fly over himself. That means it's something that Veronica was not supposed to be handle. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but I hope that everyone is okay and safe.

We arrived at home and changed and got ready to go to dinner with all models who are walking tomorrow with us and a few designers were with us.

We took an Uber to the restaurant. Just in case Alex could arrive any moment and would need his chauffeur to pick him up from the airport. He still didn't reach out to me. I was getting nervous and anxious about that. Is it too much to ask to get a text where he just has to write "I'm okay and still alive".

As we got into the restaurant I got finally a message from my boyfriend. He texted me that he is in Paris already and he came with Veronica and her husband. He will explain everything to me once we are alone. I texted him that we are outside eating dinner with the models from tomorrow's walk. He asked if he could come too because he missed me so much. I asked the girls at first, and they said it was no problem, so I texted him okay. And sent him our location.

30 minutes later
Alex's POV:

I parked my car and got out of the car and checked myself out before I got into the restaurant. Because I am about to go to a restaurant with a bunch got models. I have to look good so that I can keep up with them and don't look out of place. And the other point is I have to look good for my girlfriend so she sees what a handsome man I am.

I decided to wear a basic black suit with a black t-shirt underneath it

I decided to wear a basic black suit with a black t-shirt underneath it. I choose black to twin with my girlfriend.

As I was done checking myself out I got into the restaurant and once Hailey noticed me and called me every girl on their table turned around and checked me out from head to toe. That wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was that Hailey did notice it and claimed me immediately. She kissed me in front of all the Models. No one knew that we were together, they knew that something was between us or they guessed it because there were so many rumors about our relationship. That most people thought that I was the reason why Justin and Hailey are getting a divorce. That was until the cheating pictures leaked through.

"Hi baby, I missed you so much" she checked me out as well. I saw a glimpse of lust in her eyes as she checked me out. And let me tell you this night we will probably not sleep. "Hello beautiful, I missed you too. How was your day?" "Every minute without you is the worst for me but I managed it" she said looking me in my eyes. Before I could respond to her Kendall screamed from the other side of the restaurant. "Hey Lovebirds, you can be lovey-dovey after our dinner. Come and join us" and we just nodded and did what Kendall said.

Hailey introduced me to everyone that I didn't know. Most models I already did know but there were a few that I'd never heard of them. "Alex this is Cindy and Cindy this is my boyfriend Alex." "It's nice to meet you, Cindy I've heard a lot of things about you from Hailey and the girls" "Thanks, I heard not much about you if I'm honest Mr. Handsome lawyer." I laughed at her answer. "So you say you don't know much about me but you know that I'm a lawyer and handsome and on top of that you know that I'm Haileys Boyfriend. I think that is enough to say that you know a few things about me right?" "Well, you could say that" She said.

We talked a little more with her and I again noticed how jealous my woman got. So I whispered in her ear whilst no one was paying attention to us: "Babe you don't have to be jealous about Cindy or any girl that I talk to because I've not given you this promise ring to break my promise two days after that. And I don't need anyone else besides you, you are everything I needed and you are even more. So don't be insecure about it and trust me I would never hurt you". I meant everything that I said. I would never purposely hurt her.

"I know Alex but that woman was not any girl it is Cindy Kimberly she is just another level. She is the definition of perfect. I mean look at her." she said looking in Cindy's direction.

"She may be the definition of perfect for you and the whole world but for me, she is just a friend of yours and nothing more

"She may be the definition of perfect for you and the whole world but for me, she is just a friend of yours and nothing more. The definition of the word perfect, gorgeous, breathtaking, loving person, amazing, beautiful, kind and other words is for me YOU. You are my world baby and I don't care about any other women on this earth or this universe. The only woman I'm interested in is already mine". Her eyes got watery at my words. She didn't say anything, she just kissed me. I suppose that this was her answer to my statement.

After our intense and emotional talk, we sat with everyone at the table and had a lovely evening. For the rest of the night, we had no problems with Hailey's jealousy. She was calm and I reassured her the whole night that she is the one I want to spend my entire life with.