Chapter 22

Third Person POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Third Person POV

Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook walked toward the orphanage. Jin and Taehyung kept talking to each other, leaving Jungkook all bored behind who just listened to their talks.

" Here in this village, you would hardly find any skincare products! That's a shame to my handsome face. I can't take care of my face that much." Jin cried out.

" What products do you use?" He continued asking Taehyung.

" Oh me? I just use Estee Lauder. That really makes my skin looks smooth and glowy." Taehyung replied proudly.

" Oh my God really!? It's the best brand in the world!" Jin exclaimed.

" I know right! At first, I didn't think much about skincare, so I used different products from olay, clinique, and Neutrogena, and they did well for my skin too, but the current products work the best for me." Taehyung told him as a matter of fact.

" Aww, I am so jealous!" Jin pouted.

" Don't worry Jin hyung! Now that I know you like skincare, I am gonna gift you the best products out there!" Taehyung said with excitement.

" Wah, you are such a good kid! Jungkook should learn from you!" Jin complimented him.

" Hehe thank you," Taehyung replied back and giggled.

" Wait... why am I included in your conversation!?" Jungkook asked when his name was suddenly taken in the conversation.

" I forgot you were even here, lol," Jin said which made Taehyung and Jungkook cringe at him.

" Jin hyung, never ever use 'lol' in real life again," Jungkook said.

" I will, you got any problems?" Jin asked him sassily and all Jungkook could do was roll his eyes.

" Do whatever you please," Jungkook said and looked the other way.

" So what about-"

And in this way, Jin and Taehyung continued talking till they reached the school.

After they entered the classroom, the children looked so excited to see new people arrive.

" Kookie oppa!" " Kookie hyung!" 

They all were excited to see Jungkook here after a long time and Jungkook was equally excited too.

" Hello people!"

" Go back to your seats! Come on, sit in proper order." Jin told them making all of them pout.

" But teacherrrrr!" They all whined which was too much for the three boys' hearts.

" Stop whining and do as I say." But Jin was experienced, so he didn't fall into their trap.

They all did as they were told.