Chapter 33

Third Person POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Third Person POV

Jungkook was stressed. He was really overwhelmed of what he was going to do tomorrow. Tomorrow he had to give a presentation in front of big people. If it went well, he could get a job from a company in Seoul. But if he fucks up, then all the dreams he had seen would shatter.

He went through his presentation more than four times now. Jungkook was always confident about giving presentations and all, but this time it's different. He had never been this nervous in his life. He also skipped his breakfast this morning so that he could practice even more.

" Is he going to skip his lunch too?" Mrs. Jeon was worried for her son. If he doesn't eat, how will he get the strength to stand in front of all and give his presentation? She knows what her son is dreaming of, but isn't this too much?

" Don't be worried Mrs Jeon, Tae will manage it," Jisung said and smiled at Taehyung who choked after listening to his name.

" What the fu- when did I say that Jisungie?" Taehyung glared at Jisung who just grinned back at him.

" Your bunny hybrid did so much for you! And you are not going to help him?" Jisung asked him innocently.

" How will I-"

" Will you do it for me Taebear? My dumb of a son is just too stressed out and he might forget everything if he keeps doing this." Mrs Jeon asked him with hopes that he will help.

Now how was Taehyung going to say no? Mrs. Jeon has always loved him more than her own son, shouldn't he do just this one thing for her?

" Okay Mrs. Jeon. I'll do it. Just lemme take Jisungie with me." Taehyung said as he pushed his chair back.

" Why me!?" Jisung asked him but all Taehyung did was pull him.

" What the hell Jisungie!? What am I gonna do!?" Taehyung asked him.

" You are going to spend your time with him today." Jisung smiled creepily.

" And what does that mean?" Taehyung asked him with confusion.

" It means that you are now going to his room and disturb him." Jisung replied.

" Are you mad!? He will shout at me for doing that!" Taehyung whisper-yelled.

" Have you ever listened to him though?" Jisung asked him and Taehyung nodded.

" Well that is right too... So I have to disturb him and spend some time with him?... Will he like me then??" Taehyung asked with sparkles in his eyes.

Jisung chuckled at his cute friend.

" I don't know about that. But he will definitely be happy." He said and Taehyung nodded.

" Ok! As long as he is happy. Then let's go!" Taehyung said with enthusiasm.

" Why am I going to come with you?" Jisung asked him.

Rich Brat | KOOKV | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें