Chapter 43

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Jungkook did sleep after thinking for a little more and then he finally came to the conclusion that Taehyung was his friend.

He got up in the morning still feeling sleepy because he didn't have much of it. Yet he completed his morning routine.

After a nice shower, he came out of his bathroom with a towel around his waist and went through his cupboard to find his hoodie. But then he suddenly remembered something.

" At the market, I didn't buy so many clothes for you to show how rich I am, I bought them because you really looked good in them. I bought them with only good intentions. But you never once wore any of them."

His gaze automatically shifted to the clothes Taehyung had bought for him.

" Should I wear one of them today?" Jungkook mumbled to himself as he went through the clothes.

" Won't that just assure Hobi that I really am in love with him?" He then thought.

" But the alien will be sadder. He really bought them without any intentions... he never even asked for me to wear them, never pressured me. But I could see that he really wished that I would wear it."

Jungkook kept overthinking. But then he started feeling cold so he decided to wear the clothes Taehyung bought for him. Even though he denied it, but somewhere deep down he wanted to see Taehyung's happy face. He doesn't even care what Hobi says as long as Taehyung is happy. But as mentioned earlier, he denied it.

Jungkook wore his outfit, got ready, and walked downstairs just to find his family astonished by his choice of clothes.

" Am I dreaming or is my Kook really wearing something other than black clothes!?" His mother exclaimed.

" No, you aren't dreaming because I can see him wearing another color too. Are you alright Kook?" His father asked.

" What's with the sudden change in your dressing style huh?" Jimin asked.

" Maybe someone finally put some sense in him. And I guess I already know." Hoseok chuckled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at their overacting.

" What are you all talking about? I am confused..." Namjoon asked.

" Well, our Jungkookie doesn't have other colors than black in his closet. I am seeing him wear such beautiful colors after a long time. The outfit suits you, Kook." His mother complimented him.

" Oh? Actually alien bought it for me-"

Everyone nodded in understanding.

" That's the reason why~," They said in unison.

Jungkook just looked at them squinting his eyes.

" Where are those two best friends?"

As soon as Jungkook asked, he heard Taehyung's voice and turned around to see him.